745 reviews analysed
1. Zoo Med Repticare Rock Heater
2. Zoo Med Repticare Rock HeaterStandard Size (10 watts)
We use hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice. Hydrated rock materials conducts heat more evenly. No hot spots Water resistant element Washable surface Also available in Deluxe Model (see below). Quality CSA/TUV Approved
3. FOCUSPET Under Tank Heater, Reptile Heating Pad Waterproof UTH Heat Mat Terrarium Heating Pad for Small Animals Snake Lizard Bearded Dragon Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle Leopard Gecko
- 【Powerful Function】 The heater pad helps reptiles for daily activities, appetite and metabolism. It can keep the reptiles’ tanks warm without hurting your pets, and will not disturb the sleep patterns.
- 【Upgraded Version】FOCUSPET’s heater upgraded adhesive material in the market is more solid than similar products. It effectively reduces and eliminates the possibility of melting and separation.
- 【Uniform Heat】 High quality wire heating, stable performance, new heating film and insulation layer increase the heat transfer uniformity of the whole mat, in a few minutes to achieve the desired temperature and can hold the temperature up to 113℉(45℃).
- 【Specifications】6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6fts Power cord.Before fixing the water tank with double-sided tape, the power supply must be connected to make the surface of the heating pad smooth so as to stick the sticker well.
- 【FOCUSPET for Pet Owner】We are sure our under tank heater will make your reptile love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours!
4. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 150W with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
5. Vipe Reptile Heating Pad Heat Mat Under Tank Heating Pad US Plug 110V Reptile Tank Warmer with Temperature Controller
Type: Reptile Heat Mat
Plug Type: US Standard
Size: 5W 14*15CM
Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc..
Feature: Easy to clean, convenient to use,low energy.
1. Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x Heat Mat (US Plug)
6. Reptile Tank Heating Pad – Waterproof USB Reptile Heating Pads Lizard Terrarium Heating Pad Heated Pet Pad for Gecko, Bearded Dragon, Chameleon, Corn Snake, Spider
- FAST HEATING REPTILE PAD – Made of high-quality thermal wire, meet the require of reptile living need. Suitable for cold blooded pets, provide a warm living environment.
- 3 LEVELS TEMPERATURE – The reptile heating pad has a temperature controller which can be adjusted for 3 levels (low 20-25 ° C, medium 25-30 ° C, high 30-35 ° C). You can choose the most comfortable temperature for your pet in different weather.
- TRAVEL CONVENIENCE – Can be powered by Power Bank or Car USB Port (needed conversion plug), so it is easy to take your pet out of the door. The 1000mA charging treasure can be used for small size for 8-10 hours, or medium and large size for 4-5 hours.
- WATER PROOF & EASY CLEAN – The surface material with good hydrophobic properties is easy to clean and dry.
- SPECIAL PATTERN DESIGN – This heating pads use for camouflage pattern that not only provides a constant temperature function ,but also a decorative to create a more realistic jungle background for your pet.
7. Zilla Reptile Terrarium Bedding Substrate Liner
- A low maintenance bedding, simply roll out and cut to size as needed
- Safe because it cannot be digested like other substrates, a good alternative especially for juvenile reptiles
- Treated with a biodegradable enzyme that reduces odors and is easy to clean with cold tap water
- Absorbent, non-abrasive material will not irritate reptiles
- Liner Dimensions: 9.75 x 19.75 Inches
8. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Bulb, 100 watt, E27 threaded base, set of 2 bulbs
The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species.
9. Zoo Med 2 Pack of ReptiCare Rock Heaters, Mini, 5 Watt
- 2 mini (5 watt) ReptiCare Rock Heaters
- A heated “safety stone” to help reptiles digest their meals
- A rock heater serves to help facilitate digestion, not as the sole source of heat in your terrarium
- Made of a hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice, resulting in excellent conductivity and increased product longevity
- Use with snakes and lizards that eat large meals (mice and rats), such as: Pythons, Boas, Kingsnakes, Rat Snakes, Gopher Snakes, Bearded Dragons, Monitor Lizards, Tegu Lizards, and Uromastyx Lizards
Zoo Med’s ReptiCare Rock Heaters are made of a hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice, resulting in excellent conductivity and increased product longevity. Hot spots are not a problem with a completely encapsulated full coverage nichrome heating element that distributes heat evenly. Zoo Med’s Deluxe ReptiCare Rock Heater features a rheostat control allowing you the ability to adjust the surface temperature. In nature the sun beats down on rocks and pavement (roads) which hold heat. Many species of reptiles will take advantage of this heat during the day or early evening to help “heat-up” their digestive tract and facilitate food digestion. The ReptiCare Rock Heater replicates this “heated stone” feature found in nature and is very useful for reptiles that eat large meals (ie: mice and rats) like Pythons, Boas, Monitor Lizards, Tegus, etc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bearded Dragon Heating Rock for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!