Finding your suitable readers for bosch dishwasher electrical cord is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for bosch dishwasher electrical cord including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
705 reviews analysed
1. SMZPC002UC Dishwasher Accessory Power Cord Fits Bosch Thermador Gaggenau
2. Bosch 00752018 Dishwasher Power Cord Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Bosch,Thermador
- This power cord (part number 00752018) is for dishwashers
- Wear work gloves to protect your hands
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This power cord (part number 00752018) is for dishwashers. Unplug the dishwasher before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Bosch & Thermador.
3. Bosch SGZPC001UC Dishwasher Power Cord with Connectors (5.25 Ft.)
3-Prong Dishwasher Power Cord works with most dishwashers with a 3-prong outlet box.
4. Pinfox 6ft 12 Gauge 3 Prong Heavy Duty Replacement Power Supply Cord Cable 110V 115V 120V Pigtail for Universal AC Appliance, NEMA 5-15 Plug US SJT 12AWG (12/3)
- 6-Feet, 3-wire, 12/3 replacement power cord NEMA 5-15P male to bare end ( ONE END ), which has open wiring on the other end.
- Cable Type: SJT, 300V, VW-1, 105°C, 12AWG. 12 gauge wire is rated for 20 amp. NEMA 5-15 plug is rated for 15 amp.
- Fine-stranded copper wire inside.
- UL Approved. Professional, safe, heavy duty and reliable. 1 Year Warranty.
- Insulation stripped for easy connection and installation. Ideal for replacement of power cords on power tools, grinder, dishwashers, freezer, and garbage disposals. Also perfect for repairing and DIY projects (such as beer brewing controller).
Replace old and worn out cords, or extend your power cable, or just get some extra cords for DIY projects. This 3-prong cord meets UL safety standards which is suitable for home or office use.
Load rating: 15 Amp/125 Volt
Temperature rating: 105°C
Voltage rating: 300V
Flame Resistance Rating: VW-1
1 x Power supply cord
5. Appliance Pros PM28X329 Compatible Universal Dishwasher Installation Kit
6. Southwire 97168808 Replacement Power Cord, 6-Foot, SJTW, 14- Gauge Power Tool Replacement Cord, 3 Wire, Grounded Plug, Ideal For Use With Garage and Workshop Tools, Medium Duty Replacement Cord,15 Amps, 1875 Watts, 125 Volts
- 6” MEDIUM DUTY: Replacement cord ideal for your workshop and garage power tools
- HEAVY DUTY: Strain relief plug protects electrical connections for longer cord life
- DURABLE REINFORCED BLADES: Help prevent accidental bending or breaking
- WEATHER RESISTANT: SJTW jacket rated for indoor and outdoor use
- TEMPERATURE RATING: -40 to 140 F
- RATINGS: 15 amps, 1875 watts, 125 volts
Coleman Cable 09716 14/3 SJTW Power Tool Replacement Cord, 6-Foot. Professional grade replacement power cord for power tools. Heavy-duty strain relief protects electrical connections resulting in longer cord life. Reinforced blades help prevent accidental bending or breaking. SJTW rating – designed for outdoor use – weather resistant jacket. Meets OSHA specifications for general use. SJTW – service junior thermoplastic with weather resistant jacket. OSHA compliant – worn or frayed cables shall not be used. The Coleman Cable (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
From the Manufacturer
Coleman Cable 09716 6-foot replacement cord, 14/3 SJT. These 6-foot replacement power cords are 14/3 SJTW and are a hard service cord, made of a thermoplastic jacket. It is a 300 volt, weather resistant cord, that may be used outdoors
7. Bergen Industries IncPS6151433-Wire Appliance and Power Tool Cord, 6 ft, 14 AWG, 15A/125V AC, 1875w
- For use with MAJOR APPLIANCES, MOTORS and POWER TOOLS, U-Ground NEMA 5-15
- APPLICATION: SJTW: Hard SERVICE cord, THERMOPLASTIC/Vinyl constructed JACKET, 300 Volt, WEATHER RESISTANT for OUTDOOR USE
- IDEAL FOR appliances, motors and power tools
- APPLICATION: 6 Foot 14/3 cord with U Ground NEMA 5-15 plug and pigtail end
- APPLICATION: Rated For: 15 Amp, 125V, 1875 Watts max applications
Bergen Industries Inc.’s 6 Foot 3-Wire black replacement power cords are ideal for appliances, motors and power tools. We’ve solved your power problems by allowing you to easily replace old cords as they become frayed, damaged, and unusable. Our cords are constructed with heavy-duty 14/3 AWG cable and are molded 15 Amp, allowing them to fit most of your power cord replacement needs.
8. 14 AWG Replacement Power Cord with Open End – 10 Ft Black Extension Cable, 14/3 SJT, NEMA 5-15P
- PERFECT FOR MAJOR APPLIANCES – This heavy duty 14 gauge replacement cord is perfect for powering everything from air conditioners to dishwashers, dryers, refrigerators, power tools, lawn mowers and more!
- WEATHER RESISTANT VINYL INSULATION protects the cord against moisture, abrasion and sunlight.
- REINFORCED BLADES protect prongs from bending or breaking.
- UL LISTED, 3 wire grounded, 14 gauge, 10 foot, 15 amp, 300 volt, 4,500 watt, NEMA 5-15P. VETERAN OWNED.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Iron Forge Cable stands behind all of its appliance cords 100%. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns, so we can help!
9. Superior Electric EC123 9 Feet 12 AWG SJO 3 Wire 125 Volt Electrical Cord
Superior Electric EC123 9 Feet 12 AWG SJO 3 Wire 125 Volt NEMA 5-15P Electrical Cord with Rubber Casing & Jute fiber insulation. Cords are UL approved and have plastic molded plugs on one end. This 9 feet power cord is perfect for repair shop. Resistant to water, oil solvent, sunlight etc. These cords fit power tools of major brands like Makita, Dewalt, Bosch, Porter Cable, Black and Decker, Hitachi, and many more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch Dishwasher Electrical Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!