Finding your suitable readers for cooling hardware towers is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cooling hardware towers including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
525 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake View 21 Dual Tempered Glass ATX Black Gaming Mid Tower Computer Case Chassis CA-1I3-00M1WN-00
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- 2 Hidden 2.5 inches + 2 Hidden 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches with HDD Tray Drive Bays
- One 120 mm Rear Fan Pre installed
- USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
- Max VGA Length: 410 mm
- MAX PSU Length: 220 mm
- Full length PSU cover and outstanding system ventilation
- Delivers advanced cooling performance for DIY/AIO liquid cooling and air cooling systems
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported
- Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
- 3 Year Warranty
The View 21 Tempered Glass Edition mid-tower chassis features dual durable 4mm thick tempered glass windows (left and right), one preinstalled 120mm rear fan with removable filters, full-length PSU cover and outstanding system ventilation. The View 21 TG supports the latest PC hardware and all high-end GPU solutions, guarantees on unparalleled expandability for high-end configurations and liquid cooling system to satisfy the market where users have opted for stylish PC chassis with advanced features and aesthetic appeal. Tt LCS Certified. Left and Right 4 mm Thick Tempered Glass Window Design. Built-in PSU Cover. Supreme Hardware Support. Dust Reduction. Supports High-End PCs with Outstanding Expandability. Advanced Ventilation.
“The tempered glass panels look good, and the stabalizing lips on the feet that prevent the panels from falling off easily are the kind of nicety that you rarely see in a sub-$100 case.” – HardOCP “For it’s price point, for it’s purpose, I’m going to say this is nearly perfect” – TechStream
Dimension (H x W x D): 471 x 224 x 492 mm (18.5 x 8.8 x 19.4 inch)
Net Weight: 8.2 kg / 18.07 lb
Case Type: Mid Tower
Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass x 2 (Left and Right)
Color: Exterior and Interior : Black
Cooling System: Rear (exhaust) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
Drive Bays: -Accessible 2 x 2.5’’ ; 2 x 3.5’’ or 2 x 2.5’’ -Hidden
Expansion Slots: 7
Motherboards : 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)
I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
Front: 3 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
Top: 1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm
Bottom: 1x 120mm
Front: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm
CPU cooler height limitation: 160mm
VGA length limitation: 410mm
PSU length limitation: 220mm
2. Apevia Aura-P-BK Mid Tower Gaming Case with 2 x Full-Size Tempered Glass Panel, Top USB3.0/USB2.0/Audio Ports, 4 x Phoenix RGB Fans, Black Frame
- Contemporary Solid Steel Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Gaming Case with 2x Tempered Glass Window (Left/Front) & 4x Phoenix RGB Fans
- Support ATX / Micro ATX / ITX Motherboard, USB3.0/USB2.0/HD Audio Ports, and Improved Cable Management
- Support VGA up to 350mm in Length, CPU cooler up to 165mm in Height
- Special clicky flick switches for the power button, reset button, and RGB light switch button
- Play through 16 lighting modes via front I/O panel RGB light switch button. 30 total play-through options include: RGB, Breathing, Single Color, Light off.
3. Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh White Airflow ATX Mid-Tower w/E-ATX Support, Polygonal Mesh Front Panel, Crystalline Tempered Glass & 3 ARGB Fans w/Controller
- Polygonal Mesh features a three-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration. .
- A Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics
- Three included addressable RGB fans flood the build with lighting while providing considerable airflow.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Support for up to seven 120mm fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
The E-ATX MasterBox TD500 Mesh White takes airflow performance and turns it into an art form. Powered by three pre-installed ARGB fans, airflow is fed through a geometric, three-dimensional mesh front panel into a system viewed from a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel. The Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel is precision engineered for both its toughness and its aesthetics through CNC machining. Polygonal Mesh takes its form from Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology, simultaneously providing high airflow, dust filtration, and a strengthened structure. With advanced technology set firmly into fine art, the MasterBox TD500 Mesh White carves its own path to the bleeding edge.
4. APEVIA X-DMR4-NW-BK X-Dreamer 4 ATX Mid Tower Case Solid Side Panel(no Window), LCD Temperature Display, USB2.0/USB3.0/HD Audio Ports, Hard Disk Hot Swap Bay for 3.5"/2.5" Drive, 1 x 120mm Rear Fan Included, up to 6 x Cooling Fan Space – Black
Our X-Dreamer 4 provides the same quality and similar design as our previous X-Dreamer cases with some extra flash. An updated design makes this case appear more sleek and modern than the previous models with the power and reset switches encircling the front LCD temperature readout. This rock solid chassis features front accessible USB2.0 ports, a USB3.0 port, and high definition audio ports for easy use of peripherals, innovative 5.25″ drop-down doors unify the color of the front panel, and a built-in 120mm is sufficient for your daily basic system use. Up to 6 cooling fans can be installed if needed. In addition, we have included a hot-swap drive bay for either an external 3.5″ or 2.5″ hard drive. Our stunning X-Dreamer 4 is unbeatable on its value and quality.
5. MUSETEX ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case 6 RGB LED Fans 2 Translucent Tempered Glass Panels USB 3.0 Port,Cable Management/Airflow, Gaming Style Window Case (903N6)
- [REMARKABLE EXPANSION]-This excellent ATX Mid Tower Gaming computer case support motherboards up to E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Internal Bays:3 x 3.5 HDD’s and 3 x 2.5 SSD’s.
- [POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM]–6*120mm RGB Dual light loop LED Fans pre-installed in this gaming computer case: 3 x front, 1 x rear, 2 x top
- up to 360 mm long liquid-cooling radiator on front(optional). You can change the color and mode of the light through the RGB button.
- [TEMPERED GLASS PANELS]-to level up gaming experience for users, 903N6 is equipped with 2*4mm thickness translucent Tempered Glasses in Galaxy dark, which gives you a clear view of PC case.
- [CABLE MANAGEMENT & DUST-PROOF]–This neatly internal design of the chassis provides convenient cable management. Dust filters on top and bottom can effectively prevent dust from entering the computer case.
- [TOP I/O PANEL]–1 x USB3.0 Port,2 x USB2.0 Port,1 x HD Audio,RGB Button，Power/Reset.
6. Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Gaming PC Computer Case with Dual Ring Blue LED Fans, 360mm Water Cooling Radiator Support, Tempered Glass and Steel, USB 3.0 – Spectra C100
- OPTIMIZED AIRFLOW: Keep your system temperatures low and components cool with front mesh panels that promote case ventilation and great airflow
- BUILDER-FRIENDLY LAYOUT: Experience quick and easy building for first-timers, pro PC gamers and seasoned DIYers alike with a simple, straightforward internal case layout
- EXCELLENT CABLE MANAGEMENT: Tuck away HDD/SSD and power supply cables within the PSU shroud and display your PC case with clean cable management, plus increased air circulation
- DUAL RING LED FANS: This midtower gaming computer case includes 4 stylish pre-installed 120mm dual ring blue LED fans (3 in front, 1 in rear) and supports up to 6 x 120mm fans
- TEMPERED GLASS: Show off your new PC build internals through the tempered glass side panel window, featuring a subtle tint that seamlessly blends with the rest of the black steel computer case
Series: SPECTRA C100
Type: ATX Mid Tower
Case Material: Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass
With Power Supply: No
Motherboard Compatibility: Micro ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX
Side Panel Window: Yes
Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays: 2
Internal 2.5″ Drive Bays: 4
Expansion Slots: 7
Front Panel Ports
Front Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 / 2 x USB 3.0 / Audio In&Out
Fan Options: Front: 3 x 120mm Blue LED fan (pre-installed)Top: 2 x 120mm / 140mm fanRear: 1 x 120mm Blue LED fan (pre-installed)
Dimensions & Weight
Max GPU Length Allowance: 350 mm
Max CPU Cooler Height Allowance: 160 mm
Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.80″ x 8.15″ x 17.72″
Weight: 14.55 lbs.
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
120 mm Fans:
3 x Front Blue LED (pre-installed)
2 x Top (optional)
1 x Rear Blue LED (pre-installed)
140 mm Fans:
2 x Top (optional)
Supports 360 mm Liquid Cooling Radiator in Front & 280 mm Liquid Cooling Radiator on Top
Supports 350 mm Long VGA Card
Supports 160 mm High CPU Cooler
Supports 220 mm Max Length Power Supply Unit
Tempered Glass Side Panel
Mesh Front Panel
Top and Bottom Dust Filters
Please make sure your motherboard is equipped with on-board USB 3.0 socket before purchasing
7. Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06
- Panoramic Open Frame Design: Take advantage of full panoramic viewing to give an unrivaled chassis presentation
- Go Vertical: Includes GPU Float bracket allows vertical mounting options for 2.5-slot GPU solutions. (TT Gaming Riser Cable INCLUDED). 3-way Placement Layouts: Designed for Wall, Horizontal or Vertical layouts for desktop locations.
- Tempered Strength: 5mm Thick Tempered Glass window protects and reduces noise for everyday use
- Easy Access: Supports 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 3.0 ports with HD Audio ports
- Warranty: 3 Years
8. Fractal Design Define 7 XL Black Brushed Aluminum/Steel E-ATX Silent Modular Tempered Glass Window Full Tower Computer Case
- An expansive internal layout easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB.
- Install up to 18 HDDs alongside 5 SSDs mounts in the default Storage Layout.
- Convert to Open Layout and get more than enough room for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 480 mm.
- Brushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with reversible dual-handed hinges and magnetic latching.
- Versatile new multi-brackets convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Two 5.25 inch ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering
The Define 7 XL sets a new standard for what you should expect from a full tower case in terms of modularity, flexibility and ease of use. With its dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping and massively versatile layout supporting the largest E-ATX and enterprise boards, multi-GPU setups, outlandish water loops, and almost two dozen storage devices (in Storage layout), you’ll be hard pressed to find a limit to what you can do with your build in the Define 7 XL.
9. Cougar MX330-G MX330 Mid Tower Case with Full Tempered Glass Window and USB 3.0
- MX330-G Features a tempered glass transparent window that will allow you to see all your components in action and enjoy any lighting you decide to include in your build.
- 7 PCI Slots and support for up to 350mm Long Graphics cards allow you to install all the horsepower you need to run. 4K/60Fps games and even more.
- Strong cooling: want to cool all those powerful components? No problem. You can install up to five fans and a 240mm water cooling radiator to protect your investment from the threat of overheating.
- Minimalist beauty: the covers for the PSU and the 3.5’’ Drive bay allow you to hide the cables behind them, improving the internal airflow and giving you an unobstructed view of your components.
- Easily detachable and cleanable dust filters behind the front, top and bottom covers will further help keep your computer clean and gorgeous!
10. Fractal Design Define 7 Black Brushed Aluminum/Steel E-ATX Silent Modular Mid Tower Computer Case
- Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
- Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts
- Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- The included multi-bracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
- Brushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with dual-handed reversible hinges and magnetic latching.
The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use. The dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping, and classic styling make it an easy choice for any design-conscious PC builder in need of a versatile and dependable case that accommodates ambitious builds and leaves you room to grow.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Hardware Towers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!