Top 10 Dewalt Chip Saw
Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt chip saw in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt chip saw in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt chip saw which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
873 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT D28715 14-Inch Quick-Change Chop Saw
- Plastic / Metal
- The item is DEWALT D28715 14-inch quick-change Chop saw
- Used for hand tools & tool Organizers, handsaws
- The product is manufactured in China
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 hp (maximum motor hp) motor provides more overload capacity
- Quick-Change blade change system lets users change wheels without a wrench
- Patented Quick-Fence tool-free, 45 degree adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Quick-Lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials
- Soft start extends gear and motor life, ergonomically designed handle
The Item is DEWALT D28715 14-inch quick-change chop saw. Used for hand tools & tool organizers, handsaws. The product is manufactured in china.
Quick, accurate crosscuts are easy to execute with the DEWALT 14-Inch Chop Saw featuring Quick-Change keyless wheel changes. The exclusive Quick-Lock Vise lets you secure materials fast, while the powerful 15 amp motor makes quick work of tough cuts. This saw also features convenient wheel changes and a portable, ergonomic design that’s easy on your body, so you can work smarter for longer.
Featuring a heavy-duty 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm.
Cut rounds measuring 5 inches across and rectangular materials up to 4-1/2 by 6-1/2 inches. View larger.
Powerful, Easy-to-Handle Design for Versatility
Thanks to a 15 amp, 5.5-horsepower motor with overload protection and a no load speed of 4,000 rpm, this saw is powerful enough for tough applications. This DEWALT saw features a 14-inch wheel and can handle rounds that measure 5 inches across or rectangular materials as large as 4-1/2 by 6-1/2 inches. You can expect square, accurate cuts from this DEWALT saw.
This chop saw features an ergonomically designed D-shaped handle that allows you to position your hand comfortably, reducing user fatigue and increasing productivity and accuracy.
Convenient Features for Accurate Cuts
It’s the details that make this DEWALT saw an impressive, versatile addition to your tool collection. The DEWALT Quick-Lock Vise allows you to clamp a wide variety of materials quickly and securely, allowing for faster transitions and increased efficiency.
When it comes time to do more than make 90-degree cuts, a 45-degree pivoting fence allows for fast, accurate angle cuts. The saw’s steel base allows you to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base for a custom user experience that matches your most common applications.
In addition, the saw arm’s compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability compared to arm setups that use torsion springs. An adjustable spark guard allows you to direct sparks away from your work area, protecting both your body and work surfaces.
Quick, Tool-Free Wheel Changes and Easy Transport
When it comes time to replace the abrasive wheel, the Quick-Change blade change system allows you to change wheels without a wrench. So you never waste valuable time looking for the right wrench to complete the job.
At just 21 inches long and weighing 39 pounds, this chop saw is compact and portable. An integrated top handle makes it easy to carry the saw from your workshop to your vehicle or from your vehicle to the jobsite. For added convenience and safety, a heavy-duty lock-down pin allows the saw head to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain.
This 14-inch chop saw with Quick-Change comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
D28715 DEWALT 14-Inch Chop Saw, 14-inch abrasive wheel, fence wrench, and tool-free flange system.
The Quick-Change blade change system allows you to change wheels without a wrench.
2. DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw
The DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy. Includes: DCB204 20V Max Battery, DCB112 12 – 20V Max Charger, Carbide Blade, Users Guide, Blade Wrench, Material Clamp.
3. Oshlun LG-M01 Miter and Portable Saw Laser Guide
- Fits most 7-1/4, 8, 8-1/4, 10, and 12-Inch Miter, sliding compound miter, chop, and portable saws
- New recessed laser design to protect the laser from hitting the material on deep cuts
- New thinner design to fit more saws
- New brighter and more accurate laser line
- Includes extra set of silver oxide batteries
Our new 2nd generation laser guide is the easiest and best way to turn your saw into a precision cutting machine. Installation is fast and easy, simply replace the outer blade flange with the laser unit. There are no confusing parts or adjustments. The laser guide provides a brighter, more accurate line on the left of the saw blade kerf and improves safety by showing you where the blade will cut. The centrifugal switch activates the laser automatically. Notes: Will not fit some 12-Inch saw models that have interlocking arbor flanges, including Rigid and ProTech. Use our Radial Arm Saw model LG-R01 for saws with a 5/8-Inch threaded arbor shaft. 630-680nm, Max Output: <5mw, class="" iiia="" laser="" product.="" complies="" with="" subchapter="" j,="" 21="" cfr="" ch="" 1.="" wavelength:="" 630-680nm,="" max="" output:="">5mw,><5mw, class="" iiia="" laser="" product.="" complies="" with="" subchapter="" j,="" 21="" cfr="" ch="" 1.="">5mw,>
From the Manufacturer
Oshlun’s new 2nd generation laser guide is the easiest and best way to turn your saw into a precision cutting machine. Installation is fast and easy, simply replace the outer blade flange with the laser unit. There are no confusing parts or adjustments. The laser guide provides a brighter, more accurate line on the left of the saw blade kerf and improves safety by showing you where the blade will cut. The centrifugal switch activates the laser automatically. Notes: Will not fit some 12-Inch saw models that have interlocking arbor flanges, including Rigid and ProTech. Use our Radial Arm Saw model LG-R01 for saws with a 5/8-Inch threaded arbor shaft.
4. DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
5. Bosch Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 in. Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial-glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact. This saves you 12 in. Of valuable workspace. Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut
- Capacity: expanded cutting capacity 14 in. Horizontal capacity Nominal 6-1/2 in. Vertical capacity against the fence base 6-1/2 in. Crown capacity against the fence 45 spring
- Adjustable: the GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detents and roof pitch angles. Bevel detents: 0, 33.9°, 45° left/right for accurate cuts. Category best 90% dust collection – optimized for cutting 2x material with a vacuum
- Precision: square lock quick release fences lock fence 90° to the table and requires no adjustment, 1-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel Controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located Upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw
The 12 in. Dual-bevel Glide Miter saw features the smooth cutting motion, accurate performance and space-saving design of Bosch Patented axial-glide system.
6. Metabo HPT C10FCGS 10" Compound Miter Saw, 15-Amp Motor, Single Bevel, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel Range, Large Table, 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 15-Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts
- Miter angle range: 0°-52°, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Bevel range: 0°-45˚, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
7. Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Made in USA
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor for improved performance
- 4, 600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
Makita’s 10” compound Miter saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common Miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. 15 amp motor for improved performance The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct drive motor with 4, 600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace. <Precise Miter and bevel cuts The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0°-45° (left) and 0°-52° (right), with 9 positive Miter stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45° (left or right), and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works Independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability. best in class for a range of applications The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, Siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” compound Miter saw for the jobsite or the bench top.
Makita’s LS1040 10-Inch Compund Miter Saw combines power, performance, and ease of use for common miter cuts, including a range of applications in woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct-drive motor with 4,600 rpm for improved performance and is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft-start technology is engineered for smooth start-ups.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm with bevel cuts up to 45 degrees to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0 to 45 degrees left and 0 to 52 degrees right, with 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees (left or right), and 0 degree (90-degree cuts). The engineered aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 pounds) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, and general contractors seeking a superior 10-inch compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop. The LS1040 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Saws
Cut after cut, Makita saws deliver power, performance, and capacity with less weight and more ease-of-use features. Makita has a full range of corded and cordless saws and blades for cutting wood, metal, and masonry, including table saws, miter saws, reciprocating saws, circular saws, jig saws, metal cutting saws, plunge saws, and more, as well as a complete line of blades and accessories.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best-in-Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita LS1040 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, 10-inch C.T. blade, vertical vise, wrench, triangular ruler, and dust bag.
8. DEWALT DWS709 Slide Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch
The DEWALT DWS709 12″ Slide Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2″ nested and base molding up to 4-1/2″ vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. An exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×14 dimensional lumber at 90 degrees, and 2×10 at 45 degrees. This saw offers an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 13 positive stops which improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left providing increased capacity. The oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. This saw also features a compact, lightweight design (51 lbs.) that allows for easy transport and storage. It has dual horizontal steel rails with linear ball bearings that deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw. The precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize it’s durability and cutting accuracy. Includes: Carbide Blade, Blade Wrench, Dust Bag, Users Guide, Material Clamp.
9. PORTER-CABLE PCE700 15 Amp Chop Saw, 14"
The PORTER-CABLE PCE700 14″ Chop Saw features a 15 Amp, 3,800 RPM motor with replaceable brushes which provides power and durability. The quick-release material clamp allows for easy material cutting and removal, and a cutting fence with miter adjustment allows up to 45 degree angles to be cut. It offers a spark deflector that provides safety and clear line of sight for cutting, along with a heavy duty steel base to provide stability while cutting. It also has a spindle lock for easy blade changes. Specs: Blade Diameter: 14″, Arbor Size: 1″, Wheel Diameter: 14″, Power Cord: 8ft, Max Capacity (Round): 4-3/4 x 5-1/3″.
10. DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw w/ DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed roller work supports provide up to 8′ of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw or portable thickness planer
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Chip Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!