Top 8 Dewalt Impact Drivfe
We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt impact drivfe, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt impact drivfe, you should not miss this article. dewalt impact drivfe coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 dewalt impact drivfe by our suggestions
790 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DCF885C1 20V Max 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (5.55 in. front to back)and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: Has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips. No load speed: 0-2,800
- RELIABILITY: Tools backed by a 3-year limited warranty.Anvil type quick release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCF885 Impact Driver, (1) 20V MAX* Battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) Fast Charger
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DCF885C1 20V max* 1/4″ impact driver kit features a compact (5.55″ front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design which fits into tight areas. It has 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. This driver offers one-handed loading with a 1/4″ Hex chuck that accepts 1″ bit tips. Specs: max torque: 1400.0 in-lbs, no-load speed: 0-2,800, impacts/min: 0-3,200 IPM, 1/4″qr Hex drive. Backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty. Kit includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20V max* battery (1.5 Ah), (1) fast charger
2. DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.3Ah)
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Lightweight tools designed to fit the users’ needs
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: The DCF885 features a built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCD771 Drill/Driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver, (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, 20V MAX* charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: THE DCF885 has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips
- :Power Tool Type:Cordless
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: The DCD771 delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
The DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.5Ah) is comprised of the DCF885 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4-Inch Impact Driver which is compact (5.55″ front to back) and lightweight (2.8 lbs.), designed to fit into tight areas. This unit offers one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck accepts 1″ bit tips, and also features a 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows. A belt hook is also included for portability on the worksite. The DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver is also compact and lightweight, designed to fit into tight areas. This drill/driver offers a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability, which allows for a wide range of applications. This unit also features a high speed transmission that delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications. The 1/2″ single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength, and the ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control. Both tools are part of the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories. Includes: (1) DCF885 20v MAX Lithium Impact Driver, and (1) DCD771 20v Max Lithium Drill/Driver, (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.5Ah battery packs, (1) 20-Volt Maximum charger and contractor bag.
3. DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver
- DEWALT built brushless motor, Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- Variable-speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No Battery Or Charger Included
The DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Bare tool features a DEWALT built brushless motor. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Includes belt clip. This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately.
4. DEWALT DCF815S2 12-Volt Max 1/4-Inch Impact Driver Kit
- Delivers 0-2450 RPM, 0-3400 IPM of power
- Made with a compact, lightweight design
- Includes convenient storage bag
- Maximum initial voltage on batteries (measured without workload) is 12-volts, measured under workload, 10.8 nominal voltage
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- 3 LED lights provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck accepts 1-inch bit tips
- Belt hook included for portability
Compact and lightweight with a slim handle and contoured grip, three LED lights that provide visibility without shadows in work areas, a battery that has been placed at the bottom of the handle that allows the tool to stand up between uses. Specs: 950 inch/pounds of torque, 1/4-inch hex chuck that allows users to push the bit in with one hand to lock it in place and accepts 1-inch bit tips and weighs two pounds. Includes one impact driver, two 12 Volt Max Lithium Ion battery packs, one belt clip, one 40 minute, charger, one bit tip, one belt hook and a contractor bag.
The DEWALT 12-Volt Max 1/4-Inch Impact Driver offers convenient features, like shadow-free LED lighting, one-handed loading, and a belt clip. The 1/4-inch chuck accepts bits up to 1 inch. At 6-1/4 inches long and 2.2 pounds, the driver is easy to maneuver in small spaces. The driver comes with two lithium-ion battery packs, each offering 1.1 Ah, and includes multiple torque settings, variable speeds, and a reverse option.
Its lightweight, balanced design, and belt clip make this impact driver easy to carry. View larger.
Compact Design and Built-In LEDs
At 6-1/4 inches long, the DEWALT driver is designed to fit into small spaces where traditional impact drivers don’t, and provides 3,400 impacts per minute. As a result, you get straight penetration and avoid damaging bits from angled driving attempts. The length of the DEWALT means you can apply maximum leverage, enabling you to get the most from this impact driver’s 79 inch-pounds of torque.
Additionally, the DEWALT’s three LEDs–mounted radially around the barrel–will light your target area for better visibility.
Lightweight Body with User-Friendly Features
With its 2.3 pounds distributed evenly between its ergonomic body and compact battery pack, the DEWALT is easy to lift and handle. The 1/4-inch chuck can be loaded with one hand, and takes bits up to 1 inch. The DEWALT features a built-in belt clip and reverse option for additional ease of use.
Quick-Charging, Long-Lasting Battery Packs
This impact driver comes with two 12-volt max lithium-ion battery packs, each with 1.1 Ah. The recharge time of these battery packs is between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
This DEWALT tool comes with a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
Driver, two lithium-ion battery packs, bag, charger, and belt clip.
The DEWALT driver is designed to fit into small spaces where traditional impact drivers don’t.
5. Bosch PS41-2A 12V Max 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
- COMPACT: The Bosch PS41-2A 12V impact driver offers the shortest head-length of its class at 5.4 in, making it the ideal driver for tight corners and small working spaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 2.1 lbs the PS41-2A reduces user fatigue for longer periods of time and during overhead work.
- POWER: Despite its small size, the PS41-2A driver delivers 930 in.-lbs. of max torque. The tool can also produce a no-load BPM of 0-3,100 and a max 2,600 RPM.
- LONGEVITY: With a built-in fuel gauge the Bosch PS41-2A allows for easier battery management for continued work and longer use.
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch PS41-2A hex impact driver kit comes complete with 2 lithium-ion batteries, a BC330 charger, 2 screwdriver bits, and a carrying bag. It also has an LED light ring to help illuminate dark working areas.
This Bosch 12-Volt Max Impact Driver offers the precision of variable speed (0-2,600 RPM), a light body, and a short head length. As powerful as it is compact, the driver packs a punch with a high torque of 930 inch-pounds for coverage of 80% of impact driving applications. This tool is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, while its three LEDs mounted around the head of the driver help in low-light settings. Includes: Bosch PS41-2A 12-Volt Max Impact Driver, two lithium-ion 12-volt Max batteries, 1-hour charger, and carrying case.
The Bosch 12-Volt Max Impact Driver offers the precision of variable speed, a light body, and a short head length. This tool is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, while its three LEDs mounted around the head of the driver help in low-light settings. It comes with two lithium-ion batteries, a charger, and a carrying bag.
Compact Body for Tight Areas and Overhead Work
The impact driver features a compact build with a head length of 5.4 inches. This streamlined design makes the drill small enough to fit into tight areas and narrow corners. Along with its reduced size, the driver weighs 2 pounds, making it equally well-suited for continuous overhead work.
High Torque for Faster Performance
As powerful as it is compact, the driver packs a punch with a high torque of 930 in./lbs. for coverage of 80 percent of impact driving applications. It provides 2,600 rpm and a variable speed trigger for complete control.
Battery Fuel Gauge and LEDs for Convenience
The driver is user-friendly, with an easy-to-read fuel gauge for effortless battery management and a three-LED light ring for use in low-light areas. An ergonomic, soft handle provides extended comfort and control, while bumpers on the side of the tool protect the work surface and prevent slipping.
The Bosch 12-Volt Max Impact Driver is backed by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Impact driver, two batteries, charger, and carrying case.
6. DEWALT DCF887M2 20V MAX XR Li-Ion 4.0 Ah Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit
The DEWALT DCF887M2 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit (4.0 Ah) features a DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lithium-Ion batteries which deliver more run time and capacity over standard units. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Kit includes: (1) DCF887 – Brushless 1/4″ 3-speed Impact driver, (2) 4.0 Ah 20V MAX XR Batteries, (1) Fast charger, Belt Hook.
7. Milwaukee Electric Tools MLW2553-20 M12 Fuel 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Bare)
Hex impact driver once again raises the bar for 12V performance with best in class driving speed, power, and size. By Focusing on productivity, this impact driver gets the job done faster by being over 20% faster in application speed vs. The competition. This tool outputs over 1, 300 in. Lbs. Of torque that allows the user to get more work done by completing a wide range of fastening. Measuring only 5.1” in length allows for unmatched access in tight spaces.
8. DEWALT DCF899HB20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Hog Ring Anvil (Tool Only)
- Brushless motor for superior performance. Tool Length-8.81 inch
- Power tool type cordless.Heavy-duty impact mechanism with max torque 700 ft./lbs., breakaway torque 1,200 ft./lbs.
- 3-speed selector switch for control
- LED work light. No load speed : 400/ 1200/ 1900 rpm
- Able to handle a 6ft drop
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
The DEWALT DCF899HB 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2″ Impact Wrench w. Hog Ring Anvil features a brushless motor which is designed to provide superior run-time, performance and durability. It has a heavy-duty impact mechanism with a max torque at 700 ft./lbs. for best-in-class torque with the most demanding applications, with a max breakaway torque at 1,00 ft./lbs. This tool features a 3-speed selector switch that allows for application specific torque/drive control. It also has a LED work light with a 20 second delay that will provide visibility when working in dimly lit spaces. Even though this tool is ergonomic and lightweight, it can handle a 6-8ft drop and is resistant to chemicals, grease & cleaners. The hog ring offers quicker/easier socket changes for users who swap sizes frequently and don’t require maximum retention. This is a barstool item, battery and charger sold separately.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Impact Drivfe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!