Finding your suitable readers for dewalt ir thermometer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dewalt ir thermometer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
899 reviews analysed
1. Etekcity Lasergrip 1025D Digital Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58ºF~1022ºF (-50ºC~550ºC) with Adjustable Emissivity, Non-Contact Voltage Tester (NCV)
- Better accuracy & dual laser: dual laser technology makes it easier to see the area and surface being measured. 12: 1 distance to spot ratio allows you to measure temperatures ranging from -58°f to 1022°F (-50°c to 550°C) from a safe distance, which make sure the safety of your hand compared to other instant read thermometer
- Adjustable emissivity & Multifunction: adjust emissivity from 0. 1-1. 0 to improve The accuracy of your measurements across different types of surfaces. Other key features include: ºF and ºC capable, max Measurement hold, automatic data hold, Low Battery indicator, and Auto-off to save battery
- Voltage detection: before you troubleshoot or work with electrical installation, use the laser grip’s non-contact voltage (NCV) mode to safely test whether there is Live AC voltage. Lines on the laser grip screen will indicate the voltage level—no specific readings will be displayed. Steady beeping will indicate the location of the maximum voltage
- Versatile use: check barbecue grills and skillets to see if they are the perfect temperature to cook food, perform home auto maintenance with ease, or use for commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (hvac) installation
- Note: temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct, 9V battery included. Fda, FCC, CE, RoHS approved
- Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 3-0. 49Mw
- 1 year (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) provided by Etekcity
Handy Versatility From air vents to hot water pipes to even car engines, the Etekcity Laser grip 1025D Infrared Thermometer has got you covered for accurate temperature measurements. The 12: 1 distance to spot ratio allows you to measure extreme temperatures ranging from -50°F to 1022°F without being in harm’s way. Non-Contact Voltage Detection Simply press the NCV mode button and point the 1025D Laser grip Thermometer to a terminal strip, outlet, or cord. When the thermometer beeps, it indicates the presence of live voltage. Electricians, maintenance professionals, and safety personnel can use the 1025D Laser grip Thermometer to quickly test for energized circuits and defective grounds—it’s ideal for any electrical professional or to have at home. Measure Adaptively Improve the accuracy of your results with adjustable emissivity on the thermometer. The emissivity of a material is its efficiency in emitting thermal energy (most organic materials and painted or oxidized surfaces have an emissivity of 0. 95). Non-reflective surfaces have a higher emissivity (closer to 1) than reflective surfaces (closer to 0). Other materials, such as polished metal surfaces, have a different emissivity level, which should be taken into account for accurate readings. *Note: For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should be approximately 14. 17 inches (36cm); this device should only be used on inanimate objects for surface temperature. Specifications Temperature Range: -58ºF~1022ºF (-50ºC~550ºC) Accuracy: ≥100°C2% ≤100°C2°CDistance Spot Ratio: 12: 1Emissivity Adjustable: Adjustable (0. 1 to 1. 0)Response Time: ≤500msResolution: 0. 1℃ or 0. 1℉Storage Temperature: -4℉～122℉(-20℃～50℃ )Package Included1x Etekcity Laser grip 1025D thermometer1x 9V DC battery1x User’s manual 1 year (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) by Etekcity
2. Taylor Precision Products Digital Turbo Read Thermocouple Thermometer with Folding Probe, Yellow
- This digital thermocouple thermometer measures temperatures from -40- to 450-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Integrated thermocouple technology provides an accurate reading within four seconds.
- A hold function allows continued temperature sampling without the display going into sleep mode.
- Temperature probe folds back into the thermometer’s handle for added safety.
- Requires one (1) LR44 battery (included), and is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
The Taylor Digital Thermocouple Thermometer with Folding Probe is compact, accurate and easy to use, perfect for professionals on the go. This digital thermocouple thermometer measures temperatures from -40- to 450-degrees Fahrenheit. Integrated thermocouple technology provides an accurate reading within four seconds. A hold function allows continued temperature sampling without the display going into sleep mode. Temperature probe folds back into the thermometer’s handle for added safety. Requires one (1) LR44 battery (included), and is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
3. ZOTO Infrared Thermometer, Non Contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun Instant Read -58 ℉to 1472℉with Color LED Display and K-Type Thermocouple for Kitchen Cooking BBQ Automotive and Industrial
- MULTIPLE FUNCTION MEASUREMENT: ZOTO Infrared Thermometer can be rapidly and accurately measured surface temperature, environment temperature, fluorescence detection and dew point temperature with compact size. Come with a K-thermocouple, you can use it test the interior temperature. And you can read all of these on the LED screen.
- ALERT FUNCTION: Auto alerts when the measured temperature exceeds the lower/upper limit settings(The limit temperature can be set by yourself)
- Built-in red laser for precisely aiming. Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
- UV light which can be turned on and off independently
- Auto-power off function activates after 25 seconds of none work and low battery indicator.
- HIGH DEFINITION LCD AND ANTI-SKIDDING GRIP: Cleaner, specific and bigger data on the color LCD screen, makes it more easier to know the data at a glance.Packed by a well made leather pouch to protect, the handhold is anti-skidding design, comfortable grip and easy battery replacement.
- WIDE RANGE APPLICATION: The temperature within the range -50℃~800℃ (-58°F~1472°F) can be measured in a safe manner without contacting with the surface, and the response time is less than 500ms. Temperature gun can be used for cooking, automobile maintenance, HVAC real estate, fire-watch, electrical engineering and more.
- PLEASE NOTE: You can buy with confidence because we want your 100% satisfaction. If the product did not meet your expectations or if you need a replacement please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to make you satisfied.
4. Infrared Thermometer, BT-1500 Non-Contact Digital Double Laser Pointers High Temp Pyrometer, 30:1 IR Temperature Gun -58℉ – 2732℉ (-50℃ to 1500℃) with Flashlight FDA for Kiln Forge Foundry Casting
- 【Wider Temperature Range】BT-1500 temperature gun accurately measures temperature from -50°C – 1500°C (-58°F – 2732°F), with an accuracy of +/- 2%, which is lower than others, you will get a more accurate measurement with this Thermometer.
- 【Further Distance + Dual Target Point 】Built with distance spot ratio 30:1, Dual non-contact digital laser for superior targeting, Accurately measure reading response time only takes 250ms. Which means you can stand further from heat, but also get a accurate temperature
- 【Smart IR Infrared Thermometer】BT-1500 features with MIN/MAX/AVG temperatures display, automatically setup an alarm for MAX/MIN value regards to different objects, Auto OFF + ℃/℉ switch function, Built with back-lighted large LCD screen + Flashlight + Low battery reminder, even in darkness, a neat bright screen will show you measurement clearly.
- 【Multifunctional Digital Infrared Thermometer】Extremely handy, High temperature testing at Electrical Mechanical HVAC applications, Predictive Maintenance, Hazardous Locations and Process, High-end broilers, Pizza ovens, Furnaces, Metalwork, Forges, Smelting, Alloys, Incinerators, Kiln,etc.
- 【Comes with a 9V Battery】A 9V battery is included, get you started once you received this Thermometer. BT-1500 Professional digital infrared thermometer is specially designed for inanimate objects, Temperature measurement for humans or animals could be lower. FDA, FCC, CE approved; Class II laser, optical power <0.5mW . Wavelength 630~670 um.
Infrared Thermometer, BT-1500 Non-Contact Digital Double Laser Pointers and Flashlight
FDA IR Temperature Gun 30:1 Distance Spot Ratio for Electric Automotive Industrial -58℉ – 2732℉ (-50℃ to 1500℃) High Power Laser Thermometer
Features & Specifications:
- Adjustable Emissivity: 0.1~1.0
- Distance Spot Ratio: 30:1
- Laser target pointer: 2
- Response Time: <250ms
- IR Temperature Gun Weight: 160g
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.75 x 2.5 inch
- Power: 1* 9V(6F22) Ba tery (Included)
- IRT Temperature: -50~1500°C/ -58~2732°F
- ✓1* Holster
- ✓1* 9V (6F22)Battery
- ✓1* User Manual
- ✓1* BTMETER BT-1500 Infrared thermometer
✓100% WORRY-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
1 Year warranty offered to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked.
So, why think twice?
ORDER NOW ➤ Get this incredible High Temp Infrared Thermometer ➤ Delivery in Just 3-5 Days!
5. Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃ ~ 380℃), Yellow and Black
- BETTER ACCURACY: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Lasergrip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉~ 716℉ / -50℃ ~ 380℃, you can choose the unit from ℉ / ℃
- Response time: ≤500Ms
- A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points
- Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: The thermometer can’t measure the internal temperature of an object
- Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct
- FDA, FCC, CE approved
- Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9mW
- 1 year warranty (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) by Etekcity
6. Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital LaserTemperature Gun-58℉~1022℉ (-50℃～550℃), standard Yellow and Black
- Better accuracy: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1, meaning the Laser grip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other ir Thermometers
- for best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm)
- Target quicker: measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ 1022℉/ -50℃ 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/ ℃
- response time: ≤500Ms
- a built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- Added functions: the LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- Versatile design: infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points
- use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- Note: the thermometer can’t measure the internal temperature of an object
- temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct
- FDA, FCC, CE approved
- Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 5-0. 9Mw
- 1 year (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) by Etekcity
1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.
2. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17inches (36cm). Simple Operation – Point and Click!
This Etekcity non-contact IR temperature gun is easy to operate. It turns on and begins reading the temperature with one press of the trigger. Clear text displays the measured temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. A laser light aids in aiming, and can be turned on or off. In addition, the readout display features a backlight which can be turned on if needed.
12:1 High distance spot ratio!
This means you may measure the temp of a smaller area at the same distance compared to other 8:1 thermometers; thus the readings are much more accurate!
This is a big seller in Amazon and many respected institution like Car Magazines, Airports, Universities purchase this product from us! You deserve it!
Temperature Range: -58℉～1022℉(-50℃～550℃)
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
Emissivity Adjustable: 0.95(fixed)
Response Time and Wavelength: 500ms and (5-14)um
Repeatability: ±1% or±1℃
Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1℉
1x Etekcity Laser grip 1080 IR thermometer
1x 9V DC battery
1x User’s manual
2-Year Warranty by Etekcity.
7. Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun with Color Display -58℉～1112℉(-50℃～600℃) Adjustable Emissivity – Temperature Probe for Cooking/BBQ/Freezer – Meat Thermometer Included
- ►[HIGH ACCURACY]: Combining the latest temperature sensor technology and advanced Fresnel lens, this instrument reads values of high accuracy up to ±2% in only 0.5s thanks to adjustable emissivity. The distance to spot ratio is 12:1, which means you can measure the target at a longer distance.
- ►[VERSTILE DESIGN]:Infrared thermometer can be used both daily and industrial temperature measurement, such as cooking, refrigeration, steel, glass, plastics, food and so on.( NOTE: The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.) [Built-in red laser for precisely aiming.
- ►[Higher user experience]: Built-in red laser for precisely aiming, accurately find the measurement target
- Color large screen display, clear reading.
- ►[Free meat thermometer]: Can measure the internal temperature range: -50 °C to +300 °C / -58°F to +572°F, fast reading, large-screen LCD display, 304 stainless steel probe, high precision (± 1 ° C / ° F), it can be used for home cooling or for cooking, measuring heating food or daily use. 15 minutes turns off automatically.
- ►[Family Best Gift]：The infrared thermometer can be used for cooking, barbecue, car repair, home maintenance and repair, or other household tasks. For high temperature, toxic or difficult to reach objects, to use of this product can be safely measured. Used in conjunction with a meat thermometer, it is the best culinary aid for cooks and gourmets, providing better assisted living for everyday life. We provide 2 year quality assurance and return for a full refund within 30 days.
8. Infrared Thermometer -50°C to 400°C(-58°F to 752°F), Kitchen Digital Laser Infrared Temperature Gun for Objects and Water
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings suitable for air leaks, cooking, barbequing, testing refrigerator temperatures, doing home repairs and a host of other tasks.(But not suitable for measure human body temperature）
- HANDLED and SAFE: Keep Your Hands Safe in This Amazingly Fast & Safe Way to Measure Temperature Without Surface Contact.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE : -50°C to +400°C /-58°F to 752°F
- Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃.A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want
- BACKLIGHT LCD SCREEN: Auto Shut-Off to extend the battery life and features a low
- Power & WARRANTY: It is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( Included). U.S. FCC, CE, ROHS approved. 1 Year Warranty.
Non-contact Infrared Thermometer：
1. Temperature range : -50°C to 400°C(-58°F to 752°F)
2. Accuracy: ±1.5°C or ±1.5%
3. °C/ °F setting
4. Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1 °F
5. Operating temperature: 10-40°C, humidity: 10-90 RH
6. Storage temperature: -10-40°C
7. Response time: ≤0.8 second
8. Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
9. Emissivity setting: 0.1-0.99(de°Fault value:0.95, testing different material easy and accuracy)
10. Power: 2pcs 1.5V battery
11. Back lighting
12. Automatic power °F in 10 seconds
13. Use in: Industrial thermometer, kitchen temperature, object’s serface temperature etc.
D : S= 12 : 1, means the Distance to the Spot Size of the unit is 12 : 1. As the Distance(D) from the target surface increases, the spot size of the area measured(S) by the unit becomes larger. So in order to get more accurate temperature, please pay attention to the Distance to Spot Size, or it will get some error if you neglect this.
Thermometer collects the infrared radiation energy from surface of the stuff that is focused by red laser, and transfer this information into electric signal via photodetector, then analyze and calculate its temperature. So please keep in mind that what you get is the surface temperature not inside temperature.
1 x Temperature Gun
1 x User Manual
1 pair x AAA battery
9. Klein Tools IR10 Infrared Thermometer, Digital Thermometer Gun with Dual Targeting Laser, 20:1
- Incorporates surface temperature measurement capability using IR emission and can also measure bulk temperatures of air, gas, or liquids using a standard K-Type probe
- Dual targeting lasers offer more accurate determination of the area being tested
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-Spot) is 20:1
- Measurement range for both IR and K-Type probe -40 to 1200-Degree Fahrenheit (-40 to 650-Degree Celsius)
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.1-1.0 delivers flexibility to address multiple applications
10. Klein Tools IR1 Infrared Thermometer, Digital Laser Gun is Non-Contact Thermometer with a Temperature Range -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit
- Infrared Thermometer has an optical resolution (distance-to-spot) of 10:1
- Features include targeting laser
- automatic hold
- backlit display
- low battery, auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-Foot (2 m)
- Measurement range is -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit (-20 to 400-Degree Celsius)
- Not a medical device
- thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Includes custom pouch and a 9V battery
- Auto Power-Off conserves and extends battery life
- Certified to IEC EN 61326-1.2006, EN608251.1994+A2.2001+A1.2002
Klein Tools IR1 is an infrared thermometer with a targeting laser. It has a wide measurement range of -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit (-20 to 400-Degree Celsius) and a 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio. The backlit display provides clear readings. IR Thermometer has a 10:1 optical resolution (distance-to-spot). Temperature range from -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit. NOT intended for testing human temperature. Fixed emissivity at 0.95. Includes custom pouch and a 9V battery. Auto Power-Off” conserves and extends battery life. Certified to IEC EN 61326-1.2006, EN608251.1994+A2.2001+A1.2002. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Ir Thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!