524 reviews analysed
1. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
2. BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off, Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders, Back Pain and Muscle Pain Relief
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
3. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
4. Sunbeam 002014-915-000 Xpressheat Heating Pad, Garnet Red, 12 x 15 inches
- The electric heating pad features XpressHeat technology that heats up the pad in 30 seconds, to soothe away tension and pain fast
- moist heat option for deep therapeutic relief
- Heat pad has a digital LED controller that helps you easily switch between 6 personalized heat settings to achieve the perfect comfort level
- Easy care, machine washable soft microplush fabric offers maximum comfort for daily use
- Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- Select hour auto shutoff
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS : DO NOT DRY CLEAN , DO NOT BLEACH! DO NOT USE WRINGER FOR DETACHABLE PAD , 1. Disconnect pad from outlet.2. Detach Pad Connector from the Control Connector. 3. Wash by hand or as follows in an automatic washer using slow agitation and normal spin speed: Fill washer with warm water. Add minimum amount of all purpose detergent, agitate to dissolve, measure heating pad before washing. Add heating pad and soak five minutes. Agitate two minutes. Spin. Fill for cool rinse, agitate one minute then spin. Dry in automatic dryer on high heat, five minutes only, or line dry. Remove damp heating pad from dryer, block to original size, and drape to finish drying. Do not iron your heating pad. 4. Do not plug in pad and pad connector until they are completely dry
5. Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad (Charcoal Gray) – Fast-Heating Machine-Washable Pad – 6 Temperature Settings, Moist Heat Therapy Option, Auto Shut-Off and Storage Bag – 12" x 24"
- FULL BODY RELIEF: Extra-large 12” x 24” heating pad is perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Thick microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use.
- FAST-HEATING: Heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Safely use for moist or dry heat therapy.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is guaranteed thanks to our industry-leading warranty program.
6. Beyond BodiHeat Original, Box of 24
Beyond BodiHeat Original, Box of 24
7. Pure Enrichment Purerelief XL Heating Pad for Back Pain & Cramps – Fast-Heating, Ultra-Soft Heat Therapy with 6 Temperature Settings & Auto Shut-Off Feature – 12" X 24" (Turquoise Blue)
- Full-body relief: extra-large 12” x 24” heating pad is perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- Super-soft microplush: thick microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use.
- Fast-heating: heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- Moist heat option: safely use for moist or dry heat therapy.
- 5 year warranty: your satisfaction is guaranteed thanks to our industry-leading warranty program.
8. VIVOSUN 10"x20.75" Seedling Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Combo Set MET Standard
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN’s professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature – perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: The heat mat is supple, flexible and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY: The controller maintains a stable temperature between 68-108°F (20-42°C) for professional horticultural systems
- the sensor probe delivers accurate readings in both cool and warm environments.
- ZERO-EFFORT SETUP & OPERATION: The controller comes with a manual, but you won’t need to read it! Using 3 buttons, you can set a temperature or change the display between Fahrenheit/Celsius in seconds.
- COMPATIBILITY & SAFETY GUARANTEED: Compatible with any heat mat and ready to plug into North American outlets, VIVOSUN is the best choice for safe and professional heat-mat regulation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Digital Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!