827 reviews analysed
1. Sunbeam 002014-915-000 Xpressheat Heating Pad, Garnet Red, 12 x 15 inches
- The electric heating pad features XpressHeat technology that heats up the pad in 30 seconds, to soothe away tension and pain fast
- moist heat option for deep therapeutic relief
- Heat pad has a digital LED controller that helps you easily switch between 6 personalized heat settings to achieve the perfect comfort level
- Easy care, machine washable soft microplush fabric offers maximum comfort for daily use
- Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- Select hour auto shutoff
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS : DO NOT DRY CLEAN , DO NOT BLEACH! DO NOT USE WRINGER FOR DETACHABLE PAD , 1. Disconnect pad from outlet.2. Detach Pad Connector from the Control Connector. 3. Wash by hand or as follows in an automatic washer using slow agitation and normal spin speed: Fill washer with warm water. Add minimum amount of all purpose detergent, agitate to dissolve, measure heating pad before washing. Add heating pad and soak five minutes. Agitate two minutes. Spin. Fill for cool rinse, agitate one minute then spin. Dry in automatic dryer on high heat, five minutes only, or line dry. Remove damp heating pad from dryer, block to original size, and drape to finish drying. Do not iron your heating pad. 4. Do not plug in pad and pad connector until they are completely dry
2. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | Standard Size Ultra Heat, 3 Heat Settings | Light Blue, 12 Inch x 15 Inch
- SOOTHE WITH ULTRAHEAT: UltraHeat technology penetrates into affected areas to help increase blood flow to sore areas for muscle relaxation and faster healing
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ARTHRITIS SUFFERERS: Electric heating pad provides soothing heat therapy and has an easy slide controller specifically designed for arthritis sufferers
- CUSTOMIZE WITH 3 HEAT SETTINGS AND AUTO SHUTOFF: Three heat settings so you can customize the intensity of heat. If you have used the pad for longer than 2 hours, the Auto Off function has been activated.Reset the pad by unplugging it from the wall for 30 seconds
- COMFORTABLE TO USE AND EASY CARE: Soft, washable cover
- EXTRA LONG CORD: 9 foot cord lets you relax wherever you want
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5 year limited warranty
Help arthritic pain and everyday muscle aches fade away with this king size heating pad. Soothe and relieve discomfort with UltraHeat Technology that helps to deliver even, consistent heat to achy areas. Three heat settings provide the level of intensity you need to begin feeling better, and the convenient, extra long power cord lets you relax comfortably while you get relief.
PROVIDES CONSISTENT HEAT
Electric heating pad features UltraHeat Technology for consistent heat and greater comfort
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ARTHRITIS SUFFERERS
Heat pad has easy to use controller with extra large slide buttons specifically designed for arthritis sufferers
CUSTOMIZE WITH 3 HEAT SETTINGS AND AUTO SHUTOFF
3 heat settings so you can customize the intensity of heat, plus 2 hour auto shutoff
USE MOIST OR DRY HEAT
Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
COMFORTABLE TO USE AND EASY CARE
Soft, washable cover
CONVENIENT SIZE AND LONG CORD
12″ x 15″ pad has a 9 foot cord that lets you relax wherever you need to
3. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief | Standard Size Renue, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Grey, 22-Inch x 19-Inch
- CONTOURED FOR DIRECT HEAT THERAPY: Contoured heat wrap delivers gentle heat to the neck and back of the head
- TALL COLLAR: Extra-tall, adjustable collar provides a snug fit around neck
- SNUG FIT: Slightly weighted edges and magnetic closure ensure personalized fit and comfort
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Controller lets you choose from 4 heat levels
- SUPER-SOFT AND EASY-CARE: Soft micromink fabric cover is machine washable for quick cleaning. Watts: 75W
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty. Flexible fabric increases contact with the shoulders and upper back
4. Small Heating Pad Electric – Warming Hot Wrap Flexible Heating Pad for Heat Therapy on Back, Knee, Shoulder, Neck Pain – Sinus, Menstrual Cramps, Arthritis, 12 inch x 15 inch (Grey)
- ✔ PAIN RELIEF SMALL HEATING PAD: 12 x 15 in is a perfect size for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- ✔ FAST-HEATING: Heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- ✔ NO AUTO SHUT-OFF: Don’t worry suddenly automatic cut-off when enjoying.
- ✔ SUPER-SOFT 100% POLYESTER: Machine washable Cloth Cover offer maximum comfort for daily use.
- ✔ SAFETY PROTECTION: PVC cover prevent the heating wire from directly contacting the cloth cover, and the overheat protection function gives you the safest care.
5. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | Standard Size Ultra-Soft, 3 Heat Settings with Auto-Off and Straps | Beige, 12-Inch x 15-Inch
- ULTRA-SOFT HEATING PAD: Help everyday muscle aches and arthritic pain fade away while you relax in comfort with this super-soft, plush electric heat pad
- SOOTHE PAIN WITH HEAT: Hot pad helps relax muscles and promote blood flow to restore oxygen and nutrients to inflamed areas and help accelerate healing
- CONVENIENT TIE STRAPS: Four straps let you attach the pad to achy areas to directly apply soothing heat
- EASY-SLIDE CONTROLLER: Slide controller is easy for anyone to use, especially arthritis sufferers
- features 3 heat settings to deliver the exact amount of heat you need to feel better
- PORTABLE WITH EXTRA-LONG CORD: Extra-long, 9-foot power cord provides flexibility so you can relax and feel soothing relief when and where you need it
- compact 12 x 15-inch size makes it even more portable
- MACHINE WASH: Soft pad is easy-care
- machine wash and dry, cool setting recommended
Help everyday muscle aches and arthritic pain fade away with this Sunbeam Ultra-Soft Heating Pad. This extra-soft electric heating pad provides cozy, soothing warmth; convenient tie-on straps let you apply direct heat exactly where you need it. This heat pad has a slide controller that offers 3 variable heat settings and is specially designed for arthritis sufferers to use easily. An extra-long, 9-foot cord gives you the flexibility to move around and relax with this hot pad where you want to at home or at work.
6. Cara Washable Plush Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off and Moist/Dry Heat, 12" X 15"
- 12″ X 15″ Heating pad provides targeted relief for treating sore muscles across your back, abdomen, legs and arms
- Easy to read LCD controller with six heat settings between 110F to 160F
- provides moist or dry heat therapy to aching muscles
- Fast heating for quick relief and with micro plush fabric for ultimate comfort
- Uses SmartWire technology to provide 4 layers of safety
- wire break and wire short detection
- local overheat protection and power short prevention
- has 30 and 60 min auto off feature
- Machine washable
- cord length 7.5ft
- backed by a 3 year Manufacturer’s limited warranty
This 12” x 15” heating pad provides targeted relief for treating sore muscles across your back, abdomen, legs and arms. Fast heating in less than 1 minute it provides quick relief and with micro plush fabric for ultimate comfort. Easy to read LCD controller with six heat settings between 110f to 160f. Can be used to provide moist or dry heat therapy to aching muscles. The name ‘Cara’ is a Gaelic derivative meaning We Care. From the beginning, Cara Inc has been dedicated to marketing quality cost-effective products for distribution to the consumer. Our primary objective is always ‘To serve Cara Customers to the best of our ability’.
7. Conair Therma Luxe Heating Pad, Moist/Dry, Standard Size
The Conair Therma and Luxe Moist/Dry Heating Pad provides gentle relief when and where you need it. Relieve aches and pains with warm and soothing heat. The cloth cover is washable and the easy slide on and off switch makes operating easy, Standard 12 in. x 14 in. size. with limited three year warranty.
8. Thermophore MaxHeat Deep-Heat Therapy, Large, Standard 14" x 27" (Auto-Switch)
- New Push Button Three-Temperature Timer Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments with Max Temp of 165°F
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads.
- Heavy weight contours the body’s specific area of need.
- Moist heat
- Heats fast
- Cleans easily
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
9. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad Standard for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!