527 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of ± 0.15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12.5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
Honeywell RLV3100A1017 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with backlit screen. Easy to use and install. TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degree Fahrenheit. High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V). Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings. 2-Wire installation.
2. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
3. Cadet Manufacturing 09956 240-Volt White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater, 1500-Watt, 72-Inch
Cadet Manufacturing 09956 White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater 240V, 1500W, 72″ requires a thermostat. 25 gauge steel. 20 gauge junction box with ground, all metal and powder coated. UL listed.
4. Stelpro Z-Wave Plus KI STZW402WB+ Thermostat (White) for Electric Baseboards and Convectors
- UNIQUE Z-WAVE: The Stelpro KI is the first Z-Wave thermostat in North America to work with line voltage, with a 2-wire connection to the heater.
- EFFICIENT HEATING: Remotely control your baseboard and convector heaters from your mobile device or computer (when included to a Z-Wave gateway controller – sold separately).
- SAVE SMART: Set your own temperature schedules to reduce energy bills with minimal effort
- take advantage of the device’s ECO mode, designed to be as energy-efficient as possible.
- ELEVATED CLIMATE CONTROL: Create advanced automations by pairing the Stelpro KI with other Z-Wave devices. Trigger the heating on/off with a door/window sensor, temperature sensor, motion sensor, etc.
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: This thermostat is Z-Wave Plus and UL certified. Made in Canada. Works with SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia and Wink.
The KI thermostat for the smart home is the first ever Z-Wave line voltage thermostat in North America. KI thermostats can easily be integrated into the Z-Wave network of your home, allowing you to adjust the temperature in rooms of your home from a distance. The Z-Wave technology also allows you to activate scenes, setting in motion several actions such as adjusting the temperature and lighting, activation of safety and entertainment systems and more. For factory assistance on parts, installation, service or , please call 1-844-STELPRO (783-5776) or email Stelpro at elec. [email protected] with nature of problem and Stelpro will acknowledge and reply within 24 hours.
5. Honeywell TL8100A1008 Programmable Hydronic Thermostat
6. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
7. Broan 198 High Capacity Wall Heater, 2000/4000 Watt 240 VAC, White Painted Grille
- Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted, heavy-duty thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat and thermostat security cover prevents tampering
- Optional line-voltage wall thermostat (Model 86W sold separately) is available for a convenient way to control the heater
- Built-in fan-delay allows the heating element to warm up before the fan starts to prevent cold air delivery and then keeps the fan running as the heating element cools down to maximize heat delivery and energy savings
- Permanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins, and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Factory wired for 4000 watt at 240 VAC – easily converts to half-wattage
- Durable white baked enamel grille blends with virtually any décor and keeps its appearance after years of use even in high-traffic areas
- Heavy-duty one-piece steel grille louvered to direct air downward for even room heating
- Adjustable, built-in heavy-duty disc-type thermostat-thermostat security cover included and can be operated by built-in adjustable thermostat or optional wall-mount thermostat
- 100-Percent efficient heating element-alloy heating element steel-sheathed, plate-finned, heavy-duty enclosed heating element provides heat quickly and quietly provides comfortable heat in seconds
This high capacity wall heater is powerful and rugged enough for commercial lobbies, entryways, vestibules, yet sufficiently attractive to fit in with residential decors. Factory wired at 4,000W, at 240V AC, it can be easily converted to 2,000W at 240V AC for added versatility.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1932, Broan-NuTone LLC has led the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, unsurpassed built-in convenience products and superior customer service. While global expertise plays a critical role in Broan-NuTone’s ability to being able to meet and exceed the needs and desires of homeowners and designers alike, Broan-NuTone is very proud of the fact that over 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.S. and imported parts. Manufacturing operations in the United States are located in Hartford, Wisconsin and Cleburne, Texas, with customer and technical services located in Hartford and in Cincinnati, Ohio. Broan-NuTone is committed to developing revolutionary products that improve the indoor environment as well as implementing procedures to preserve the outdoor environment. Broan is the industry leader of range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Fresh Air Systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, solar powered attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone holds major market positions in door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, home theater speakers, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans. BEST range hoods are the “Ultimate in Kitchen Ventilation” featuring state-of-the-art performance and Italian design.
8. Aube by Honeywell TH106/U Electric Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Compatible with electric baseboard, convector and fan-forced heaters. Also ideal for radiant ceilings
- 2000-Watt 120-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, 4000-Watt 240-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, (minimum 2-Ampere load)
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming your schedule after power outage
- Timeless design complements virtually any room
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 5-Inch by 1.5-Inch
The Cadet by Honeywell Thermostat helps you save on your heating bill and provides constant comfort with digital temperature sensing and control – all with easy push-button 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings. The TH106 features battery-free backup, silent operation and an early-start function to calculate your optimal heating start period. Use with line voltage 120/240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications, up to 4000 watts. Common Usage: Atmosphere control, Compatible With: Electric baseboard and fan heaters, Color: White, Thermostate Range(deg F): 40 – 86, Mounting Type: Wall, LED Light: No
From the Manufacturer
This Aube by Honeywell high-capacity electronic heating thermostat with TRIAC switching combines unbeatable accuracy and silent operation. TRIAC switching is 100-Percent silent – making it ideal for bedrooms has unsurpassed temperature control. Ultimate temperature control – the most accurate type of thermostat on the market (± 0.15-Degree Celsius and 0.27-Degree Fahrenheit). On-screen heating power indicator gives at-a-glance verification of power being used. 2-Wire non-polarized connection means fast, hassle-free installation. 7-day Programming provides separate Programming options for each day of the week (4 periods per day); pre-programmed or personalized schedule. Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time
9. Cadet Manufacturing 05532 120-Volt White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater, 750-Watt, 6.25-Amp, 36-Inch
Cadet Manufacturing 05532 White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater 120V, 750W, 6.25A, 36″ requires a thermostat. 25 gauge steel, 20 gauge junction box with ground, all metal, powder coated. UL listed.
10. Dimplex LCM2505W11 Linear Convector Baseboard Heater, White
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Home Heating Convector Covers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!