508 reviews analysed
1. ICT Billet 1/2" Hose Barb Vaccum Port Fitting LS Truck Intake Manifold Rear Brake Boost LQ4 551927-BARB
- Converts vacuum port to 1/2″ hose barb
- Made in Wichita, Kansas From Aerospace Grade, USA Produced, Billet Aluminum
- Compatible with all plastic LS truck intake manifolds with push lock rear brake booster port
- Package includes: 1 fitting
- LS truck intake manifold brake booster vacuum port to 1/2
2. Aluminum Alloy Vacuum Manifold Kits 6 Port 1/8 NPT Turbo Wastegate Boost Block Intake Manifold Universal Modification Accessory
Great to tie in Boost Controllers, Gauges and any components that require a separate vacuum source. You can also use them for fuel and oil requirements with tape. Billet vacuum manifold kit is a great add-on for tuner that require additional vacuum sources. It has 6 ports, and also comes with plug if tuner don’t require that many ports. This will ease up all the trouble for splitting up lines and making extra ports if needed.
Made of high quality aluminum alloy.
The surface is anodized for a long lasting, brilliant finish.
Includes six 1/8″ vacuum ports.
Includes two 3/8″ inlet-outlet fittings.
With 4 block-off plugs.
With 1 inlet-outlet block-off plug.
With mounting hardware.
A perfect modification accessory.
Material: aluminum alloy
Color: black, red, blue (optional)
Size: check on our pictures
Fitment: universal (please check the installation size before buying)
Package Size: 21 * 17 * 3cm / 8.3 * 6.7 * 1.2in
Package Weight: 364g / 13oz
1 * Vacuum Manifold Kits
3. Holley 26-105 Vacuum Line Cap Kit
4. Vibrant 2691 Black Anodized Aluminum Vacuum Manifold
5. Spectre Performance 5946 Chrome 90 Degree Fuel Fitting
The Spectre 90 Degree Chrome Fuel Hose Fitting features a 3/8 inch national pipe thread and a 3/8 inch hose barb joined through a 90 degree elbow. Manufactured using high quality materials, this triple chrome plated hose fitting is engineered for optimum fit and function.
6. Rubber Vacuum Cap Assortment (90 Pcs / 6 Sizes)
7. Intake Manifold Heater Hose Stainless Steel Fitting For Chevy 1/2 Npt 5/8 Barb
- Heater hose is made of metal, which ensures that it has good anti-rust, anti-corrosion,not easy to deform,good ductility,durable and practical.
- Made by professional manufacturer,original standard,repair easily,direct replacement for your old or broken one.
- It can be installed successfully with a simple operation and it is very easy to install.
- Intake Manifold,water pump or heater hose fitting.
- Fitment: 1/2inch Npt To 5/8inch Barb Hose
1/2inch Npt To 5/8inch Barb Hose
Fits Most Engines Including
For G M (Chevy, For G M C, Oldsmobile, For Pontiac, For Cadillac, Buick, For Fo Rd, And Mopar (Chrysler, Dodge, For Plymouth)
Fits 265 283 305 307 327 350 383 400 396 402 427 454 472 502 260 289 302 351w 347 352 360 390 406 427 428 429 460 351c 351m 400m 273 318 340 360 361 383 400 413 426w 440 455 330 326 Cui Engines
1 * Threaded Joint
8. A-Premium Upper Intake Manifold with Gasket Kit for Ford Expedition Excursion F-150 E-150 E-250 E-350 Super Duty
- OE Replacement Intake Manifold Kits, Directly Fit
- Fits Ford E-150/E-250 2003-2014, E-150 Club Wagon/E-350 Club Wagon 2003-2005, E-350 Super Duty/E-450 Super Duty 2000-2016, E-150 Econoline/E-350 Econoline Club Wagon/E-450 Econoline Super Duty 2000-2002
- Fits Ford Econoline(Mexico) 2000-2006, Excursion 2000-2005, Expedition 2000-2004, F-150 2000-2003, F-150 Heritage 2004, F-250 Super Duty/F-350 Super Duty 2000-2004
- Reference Number: 615-188, 2L1Z-9424-AA, 4C2Z-9424-CA, 5C2Z9424AA, 9C2Z9424AA, AC2Z9424A, 615188, 2L1Z9424AA, 4C2Z9424CA
- 1 year unlimited-mileage quality guarantee
9. Dorman Help! 41050 Vacuum Cap Asst
10. Dorman 46078 PCV Breather Hose
PCV Hoses allows crankcase pressure to escape the engine in a controlled manor. Plus, now with Dorman’s PCV Valve Hoses you can replace just the hose, without the expense and hassle of installing a complete PCV Hose assembly, saving time, money and labor.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Intake Manifold Vacuum Hose for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!