Nowadays, there are so many products of ram cooling block in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ram cooling block in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ram cooling block which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
520 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Waterram RGB Series DDR4 3600MHz 32GB (8GBx4)
- Sleek heatsinks, vivid water block – supporting up to four (4) Memory modules, The A1 water block kit includes 2mm thick aluminum heatsinks and a copper base water block with 12 addressable RGB LEDs.
- Memory efficiency – integrate Memory modules into existing water cooling systems to maximize Memory lifespan and performance.
- Led customization – Choose your favorite color or utilize 20+ lighting modes through the TT RGB Plus software and TT RGB Plus app.
- 5V addressable RGB – Motherboard lighting synchronization supported with as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION 2.0, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASROCK polychrome Sync.
- Sync with Razer Chroma lighting – experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on cooling systems and gaming gear via TT RGB Plus software and Razer Synapse 3.
- Works with Amazon Alexa – Pair with an Alexa-enabled device (not included) and control lights, fan speeds, and even check the current weather condition in your location.
- 2 year Warranty
Pacific A1 DDR4 RAM water block is a Ram water block that comes with four sets of RAM heat sinks to provide two-way heat dissipations for RAM. The copper-based water block allows liquid cooling and the aluminum heat sinks provides heat sinks convection for the Ram. The water block is built with 12 high lumens addressable LEDs of 16.8M colors that can be controlled by TT RGB Plus ecosystem and sync with motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and as rock that have a 5V addressable RGB header. Pacific A1 DDR4 RAM water block light up and cool down your memory modules easily!
dimension: 53.8 x 37 x 133.8 mm
1 x memory water block
4 x memory heat sink modules
1 x controller
Compatibility: DDR3, DDR4 (CPU socket)
2. Alphacool 17272 D-RAM Cooler X4 Universal – Plexi Black Nickel Water Cooling HDD/RAM Cooler
With the new D-RAM coolers all desired memory chips can be cooled. This cooling block is screwed onto the optional cooling modules or existing heatspreader with a hole spacing of 110mm (like the Corsair Dominator). Due to its black nickel ground and black or transparent cover with lighting capabilities is the RAM cooler adaptable for each individual system . It is (availaible in/distinguished by) three different sizes: 2, 4 or 6 RAM modules which can be cooled parallel. Due to its special technology, the RAM cooler can be used in both, high-flow systems as well as in lower flow systems, at the optimal level. Technical Details: Material: Copper (black nickel) Colour: plexi (transparent) Connection thread: 2x 1/4″ Dimensions (LxWxH): 128 x 45,2 x 11,1mm RAM modules: 1 – 4 Scope of delivery: 1x D-RAM cooler X4 Universal Download 3D-file (.stp)
3. Bitspower Universal RAM Module Water Cooling Set for 4 DIMMs, RGB Lighting
Bitspower Universal RAM Module Liquid Cooling Block – 4-DIMMs is a RAM water block designed as a universal RAM Block. Standard G1/4 threaded fitting ports are available to match any system design. Includes integrated RGB lighting.
4. EKWB EK-RAM Monarch Module, Black, 2-Pack
EK-RAM Monarch Module is a heatsink adapter which allows virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation) to be water cooled in conjunction with EK-RAM Monarch series water blocks.
Each heatsink consists of two separate plates while the DIMM memory module is sandwitched in between. Heat transfer between the memory module and aluminium heatsink adapter is ensured by the use of enclosed thermal pad. Between the EK-RAM Monarch Module Adapter and EK-RAM Monarch series water block we recommend the use of electrically non-conductive thermal grease, i.e. EK-TIM Ectotherm.
This product is ready to be used only with double-sided (single or dual ranked as per JEDEC) DIMM memory modules. In case single-sided DIMM module is used one needs to use 1.5mm thick thermal pad where no memory chips are used (not enclosed). Factory installed heatsink must be removed from each memory module prior to installation (if present).
This set contains two (2) EK-RAM Monarch Module Adapter heatsinks. Each of these items are made of CNC machined high quality aluminium and feature black anodized finish.
– EK-RAM Monarch Module Adapter (2 pcs)
– thermal pads
– mounting screws
– allen key 2mm
Made in Slovenia – EU!
5. Alphacool 11435 Eisblock HDX-3 PCI-e 3.0 x4 Adaptor for M.2 NGFF with Water Cooling Block – Black Water Cooling HDD/RAM Cooler
The Alphacool Eisblock HDX-3 water block offers the best cooling for your M.2 SSD. The included PCIe card, on which the water block is mounted, also provides your SSD with an outstanding bandwidth of up to 3900 MB/s. Continuous data transfer dramatically lowers the performance of an M.2 SSD without cooling and can actually drop performance down to as little as 10% of its actual capability. Transferring large amounts of data heats up the memory controller and chips until a safety mechanism kicks in and severely throttles the SSD’s performance. This can be countered by cooling the SSD. After developing the HDX M.2 water block for motherboards with M.2 slots and the passively-cooled HDX-2 PCIe cooling block, Alphacool has gone a step further with the Eisblock HDX-3 to offer a water cooling solution to this problem. The M.2 SSD is screwed onto a PCIe card and then mounted onto the water block. The water block itself is made of nickel-plated copper with a screwed-on acetal lid. Water in the block ensures optimal heat transfer away from the M.2 SSD. With G1/4” connectors, the water block can be attached to any standard water cooling loop. The PCIe card is plugged into a 4xPCIe slot and screwed onto the case. With it, data can be transferred at speeds of up to 3900 MB/s. That’s a 600% improvement over conventional 2.5” SATA-SSDs, since the maximum bandwidth for those is 640 MB/s. Even compared to motherboard slots, the plug-in card combined with the water block still offers substantially higher transfer rates. M.2 SSDs on motherboards are often only plugged into a 2xPCIe slot, which halves the maximum data transfer rate. It is also difficult to properly cool an M.2 SSD on a motherboard, since the graphics card is generally mounted directly above or below it and tends to significantly heat up the surrounding area. With the Alphacool Eisblock HDX-3, you can avoid all these problems and get the best performance from your M.2 SSD.
6. CORSAIR Hydro X Series,XC7 RGB CPU Water Block,16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs,Software-Enabled, 115X/AM4
- The xc7’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocking.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- Transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant and enhances RGB lighting.
- Add a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly Sync RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- Easy and fast installation on Intel LGA 115x or AMD AM4 Sockets with included mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
The Corsair Hydro x series XC7 RGB CPU water block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting and extreme cooling performance. A precision machined nickel-plated copper cold plate and more 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins draw the maximum amount of heat from your CPU, dropping temperatures and letting you push your clock speeds to their maximum. A transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant in all its glory, lit by 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs for 360° of customizable RGB lighting, controlled by adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. Powered by Corsair iCUE software to deliver nearly limitless lighting customization and control, the XC7 is ready to become to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
7. EKWB EK-Vector Trio RTX 2080 Ti RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel/Acetal
- The Nickel + Acetal EK-Vector Trio RTX 2080 Ti RGB performance water block is specially designed for MSI Gaming X Trio version of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards
- Directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
- Features a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK Full Cover water blocks
- Equipped with three 12V RGB LED strips which are compatible with a motherboard 4-pin 12V RGB LED header
- The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acetal
The EK-Vector Trio RTX 2080 Ti RGB – Nickel + Acetal high-performance water block is specially designed for MSI Gaming X Trio version of NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed flow.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of acrylic material. Sealing is ensured by EPDM O-rings. The block is equipped with three 12V RGB LED strips which are compatible with the motherboard 4-pin 12V RGB LED header.
Both the NVIDIA® and ROG NVLink™ are compatible with this water block.
– EK-Vector Trio series high-performance water block
– Necessary mounting hardware
– 2x Nickel plated brass plugs
– Thermal pads / grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- MSI Gaming X Trio 2080 Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts
- To prevent damage to your water block, your coolant must contain anticorrorives and biological inhibitors! EK recommends use of EK Cryofuel coolants.
8. EKWB EK-Velocity sTR4 CPU Waterblock for AMD Ryzen Threadripper CPU, RGB/Nickel/Plexi
- The D RGB Nickel + Plexi EK-Velocity sTR4 is the 3rd generation of CPU water blocks that is tailor-made for AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors
- Covers the entire IHS of HEDT AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors which improves cooling performance
- Comes with a pre-assembled error-preventing mounting mechanism that is installed directly onto the SocketTR4 mounting holes
- The top is made from acrylic and the cold plate is made from nickel plated copper
- CPU socket compatibility: AMD SocketTR4 (Socket SP3r2), AMD Socket SP3
EK-Velocity sTR4 is the 3rd generation of CPU water blocks that are tailor-made for AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors. They come with a pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The primary goal in designing the new EK-Velocity sTR4 water block was to cover the entire IHS of HEDT AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors and to improve performance over the previous generation of sTR4 water blocks.
Every EK-Velocity sTR4 water block comes with a precisely machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) which is made from purest copper available on the market and is treated with nickel electroplating.
The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. This also means the water block is out of the box compatible with AMD’s server type Socket SP3 motherboards. With such a mounting solution, the user does not need to remove the motherboard from the case and so has a hassle-free installation procedure of the new CPU.
You can easily remove the LED strip cover which is mounted with two screws to replace the LED strip with some other type of LED strip.
It’s recommended that users follow the EK-Velocity sTR4 water block installation manual for the suggested method of thermal grease application for the best-expected results.
CPU socket compatibility:
– AMD SocketTR4 (Socket SP3r2)
– AMD Socket SP3
The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section. For best results, please refer to the installation manual regarding the thermal compound application. A backplate is not included! The water block is mounted directly onto the AMD TR4 socket mounting holes. This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
9. ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW 120 VGA Closed Loop AIO GPU Liquid Cooler, Compatible with Reference RTX2070/2080/2080Ti, 5700/5700XT Series, 1070/1080 Series
Reference RTX2080Ti/2080/2070 GTX1080Ti/1080/1070Ti/1070 5700XT/5700
Radiator Dimension: 154×120×27mm
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tube Length: 380mm
Waterblock Dimension: 72×72×32.5mm
Cold Plate Material: Copper
Pump Current: 0.25A
Pump Speed: 2100±10%RPM
Pump Bearing: Ceramic Bearing
Pump Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hrs
Pump Noise Level: 25dB(A)
Included Fans: 1pcs
Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
Fan Speed: 700~1500±10%RPM (PWM)
Max. Air Flow: 62CFM
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
Started Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Current: 0.2A
Power Input: 2.4W
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
1 x Closed Loop AIO Liquid VGA Cooler
1 x Mounting Kit
1 x Thermal Grease Tube
1 x User Manual
FAQ: What is the GPU compatibility?
We have limited access to after market VGA cards, you may check official website on how to check the compatibility or contact product support.
ID-COOLING is specialized in cooling products for desktop PCs and thermal solutions for industrial applications, covering CPU Cooler, VGA Cooler, Case Fan, Server Cooler, Mini Computer Cases, etc. With over 10 years’ experience in this industry, ID-COOLING enjoys a good reputation in innovation and superior quality and service.
10. EKWB EK-RAM Monarch X4 Waterblock, Nickel/Acetal
- Extremely high flow water block designed to cool the Corsair Dominator & Dominator GT memory modules
- Able to simultaneously cool up to four DIMM modules at once
- Recommended for use on AMD AM2/3(+) & Intel LGA-115x/2011 motherboards
- Top is made of high quality quality POM Acetal material
- The base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper
EK-RAM Monarch X4 is unique, extremely high flow water block designed to efficiently cool the Corsair® Dominator® and Corsair® Dominator® GT memory modules by replacing factory heat sink fins.
This item can also cool any type & brand of computer DDR(-SDRAM) memory (of any generation) when combined with EK-RAM Monarch Module – Black (2pcs).
This water block is able to simultaneously cool up to four DIMM modules at once. It is recommended for use on AMD AM2/3(+) & Intel LGA-115x/2011 motherboards.
Top is made of POM Acetal while the base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper.
– EK-RAM Monarch X4 series waterblock
– Installation Manual
– Allen key 2.35mm
Disclaimer: Corsair® and Dominator® are trademarks of Corsair Memory, Inc., which is not affiliated with, endorsing, connected to or a sponsor of this website or any of our affiliate sites.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ram Cooling Block for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!