We spent many hours on research to finding raspberry pi power and cooling hat, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best raspberry pi power and cooling hat, you should not miss this article. raspberry pi power and cooling hat coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 raspberry pi power and cooling hat by our suggestions
865 reviews analysed
1. Argon Fan HAT for Raspberry Pi 4, Raspberry Pi 3B, and Raspberry Pi 3 B+ | Includes 40mm Fan and Power Button | Provides Safe Shutdown, Forced Shutdown, and Rebooting
- A fan HAT that uses a 40mm cooling fan to prevent overheating on the Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 4.
- Comes with a power button that can be used to do forced shutdowns, safe shutdowns, and reboots to the Pi.
- Only needs a one-line script for full functionality. Even guves an easy-to-use fan controller allowing users to decide when the HAT should adjust the fan speed.
- Can change fan speed based on CPU temperature.
- Provides enough space for a heat sink to be used on the chips of the Raspberry Pi board.
The Argon Fan HAT is a simple Raspberry Pi HAT that cools the Pi and gives it a safe shutdown button. With just a one-line script, you’ll have full functionality for the HAT, allowing you to do additional features such as rebooting the pi, and adjusting the fan speed of the single board computer. You can even program when the fan adjusts its speed, giving you full control over the HAT. Get ready to use this in any Raspberry Pi Case that offers HAT support, such as the Argon POLY+ or the Argon NEO. The best part is that this will work for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, and the Raspberry Pi 3 B+.
2. GeeekPi Raspberry Pi DockerPi Power Board For Raspberry Pi 4 Model B & Raspberry Pi 3B+, Power Supply with Safe Shutdown Auto Cooling Fan Expansion Board for Stack DockerPi Module & Raspberry Pi 2B/3B
- DockerPi PowerBoard is used to power the Raspberry Pi (or similar SBC) with a typical power of up to 20W (5V/4A) and can run up to 25W (5V/5A) with good heat dissipation.
- DockerPi PowerBoard also provides power to other DockerPi modules to protect the security of the power supply. It also provides a safe shutdown function, supports IR remote control switch, button control switch (Requires Driver,One-Step Automated Install).
- DockerPi PowerBoard has fan cooling, and we recommend that you install the DockerPi PowerBoard on the bottom of the other DockerPi.
- DockerPi PowerBoard recommends 12V 2A or above power input and 12V power from 4-pin headers to other DockerPi. (If other modules require 12V power)
3. Official Raspberry Pi Power Over Ethernet (PoE) HAT for Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and 802.3af PoE Network
- This is the 2018 official Raspberry Pi Power Over Ethernet (PoE) HAT for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. This is the updated version, which addresses the current limiting issue found in the original release.
- May be used to power your Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with an Ethernet cable on a PoE enabled network, eliminating the need for a separate power supply.
- 802.3af compliant PoE.
- Class 2 PoE device: 36-57v input, 5v/2.5a output.
- SMPS: Fully isolated Switched-Mode Power Supply with fan for cooling.
PoE HAT Product Summary:
This is the official Raspberry Pi Power Over Ethernet (PoE) HAT for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ single board computer. This small add on accessory may be used to power your Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with an Ethernet cable on a PoE enabled network, eliminating the need for a separate power supply. An 802.3af compliant PoE injector, switch or router (not included) is required to use PoE capability.
- Official Raspberry Pi product
- PoE Class 2 device
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af compliant
- SMPS: Fully isolated Switched-Mode Power Supply
- Input voltage: 36 – 57v
- Output voltage: 5v
- Amps: up to 2.5a
- Includes brushless fan with fan control for cooling
- Plug-and-play installation with Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (not included)
The PoE HAT package contains the following items:
- 1 PoE HAT for use with Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (and onward) SBC
- 4 Mounting screws to attach the HAT to the RPi board
- Does not include Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Sourced from U.S. authorized/official distributors
- Educational / Maker use
- IoT (Internet of Things) devices
- Communications and network devices
- Applications where PoE is available and preferable
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
4. LoveRPi Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (Professional, Isolated (3KV))
- ULTIMATE POWER OVER ETHERNET HAT FOR RASPBERRY PI 4: Deliver clean and reliable power to the latest Pi 4! Power-over-Ethernet is both simple, power efficient, and cost effective compared to having multiple power adapters. PoE power output must be within the budget of the switch when powering multiple boards. PoE switch and Raspberry Pi 4 Model B sold separately.
- GALVANICALLY ISOLATED POWER OVER ETHERNET UP TO 3KV: Designed for IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, and Passive DC 48V network switches and power sourcing equipment (PSE). The professional model features galvanic isolation for applications with non-IEEE 802.3 compliant switches and power injectors that do not provide PSE side isolation.
- BUILT FOR CLUSTER NODES: Simplify cable management and expand your on-premise cloud with POE! Power five, ten, twenty Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boards through a single POE switch. This PoE HAT was designed to exceed the power delivery standards set by the official Raspberry Pi PoE HAT and other products available on the market.
- VENTILATED CASE WITH COOLING FAN HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Do not use this product in an enclosed case without active air circulation. Airflow around the HAT and Raspberry Pi 4 Model B must be adequate to ensure performance and stable operation.
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: Supports the latest Raspberry Pi 4 as well as the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
- Input: IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE or DC 48V PoE with up to 3KV Isolation
- Output: 5V +-5% up to 2.5A*
- Protection Circuitry: Transient Overvoltage, Undervoltage Lockout, Thermal Shutdown, Foldback Current Limiting
- * Active airflow and adequate cooling required for stable continuous operation at high load.
Install PoE HAT onto the 40-pin GPIO header. Attach black wire from fan to GND pin on PoE HAT. Attach red wire from fan to 5V (performance) or 3.3V (quiet) pin on PoE HAT. Insert MicroSD card with properly flashed OS. Attach Ethernet cable from the PSE.
5. Geekworm Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B X735 Power Management with Safe Shutdown Auto Cooling Expansion Board Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/3B+/3B X735 safe shutdown board for intelligent power management and safe shutdown
- Dual trip point temperature controlled cooling fan , AutoControl the fan for Cooling / quiet Operation
- Power supply: 5.1Vdc +/-5%，2.5~4A
- X735 support four kind off power supply: DC5525 port: Can provide up to 4A power supply capability
- Type-C power port for Raspberry pi 4
- Micro USB: Compatible with your original mirco usb power adapter
- XH2.54 2Pin Cable: This is a flexible power supply. Note: require high quality power supply, strongly recommend to use ASIN: B07413Q5Y4 .
- Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi X825(ASIN:B07VXF2HJG), X855(ASIN:B07VXFGFLX), X820(ASIN :B073CGQD9C), X850(ASIN :B073CHHFMP), X860(ASIN :B07R9RRHCZ), X870(ASIN :B07R6H4XXW), X822（ASIN :B07S8BXVMX）, X852 to provide intelligent and safe power management
- Reserved 40pin stackable Header for Add On Boards
- WIKI for reference: raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/X735, for the safe shutdown script, please also refer to wiki
- Note: Full poweroff through software is not supported when using latching power switch
- Do not apply power to your Raspbeery Pi via the Pi’s Micro-USB socket
6. UCTRONICS PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with Case, 802.3at Power Over Ethernet Expansion Board for Pi 4 B Board, with Cooling Fan
- Perfect for Pi 4: This PoE HAT can be used with Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ and Raspberry Pi 4 model B (not included)
- This Acrylic clear case is designed for Pi 4 Board. NOTE: Pi 4 board is not included.
- Higher Output Power: DC 5V (3A Max) / 12V (2A Max) via on-board terminal block
- Total Power Budget: 25W
- Over-temperature Protection: The 25mm×25mm brushless cooling fan will turn automatically when the temperature of the processor is high.
- Well-ventilated Case: Cut-outs for every port of Pi 4 board and PoE hat, easy to access to all ports as well as supplying well-ventilated environment.
- NOTE: PSE (Power Supply Equipment) is needed to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector.
7. Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2019 Quad Core 64 Bit WiFi Bluetooth (4GB)
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1. 5GHz—4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 2. 4 GHz and 5. 0 GHz IEEE 802. 11B/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5. 0, double-true Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3. 0 ports, 2 x USB 2. 0 Ports—2 × micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4Kp60 video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display–4-pole stereo audio and composite video port–Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Requires 5. 1V, 3a power via USB Type C or gpio-poep (power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE hat-not included)
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2. 4/5. 0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5. 0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3. 0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on). The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
8. UCTRONICS PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi 4, Mini Power Over Ethernet Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 4 B 3 B+, with Cooling Fan
- For Pi 4 and 3 B+: This PoE HAT can be used to deliver clean and reliable power to the raspberry pi 3 model B+ and raspberry pi 4 model B (not included).
- Output Power: DC 5V (2.5A Max)
- Total Power Budget: 12.5W
- IEEE 802.3af Compliant
- Intelligent Temperature Control: the 25mm×25mm brushless cooling fan will turn automatically when the temperature of the processor is high.
- Smaller Size: Save more space than the official HAT, can be held in the most case for Raspberry Pi.
- NOTE: 1. PSE (Power Supply Equipment) is needed to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector. 2. Please make sure the adequate air circulation to help it dissipate heat to ensure stable operation.
9. Geekworm Raspberry Pi X710 Power Management Board with Wide Voltage Input(6V to 36V), Safe Shutdown and Cooling Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/Pi 3B+/3B/3A+
- X710 is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/Pi 3 Model B+ /Pi 3 Model B/Pi 3 Model A+/Pi 2 Model B/Pi 1 Model B+. Please note X710 is not compatible with X825 metal case or X820 metal case.
- It provides 5A of continuous output current over a wide 6V to 36V operating input range with excellent load and line regulation. Power supply request: 6~36Vdc ≥ 2A
- Output: 5V 5%, Max 5A
- DC power jack : 5.5*2.5mm, you can use our DC 12V 3A PSU(ASIN: B085T574Z2)
- Support safe shutdown and full poweroff through software. WIKI for reference: raspberrypiwiki.com/X710
- With a 30mm x 30mm low noise fan for processor cooling
- Reserves the 40-pin header that can be stacked with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards for enhanced applications, BUT NOTE so far there is no case for X710.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Raspberry Pi Power And Cooling Hat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!