995 reviews analysed
1. Sovtek 5881WXT / 6L6WGC Vacuum Tube, Matched Pair
- The Sovtek 5881WXT is the same as the 5881 but with a full size base for easy installation in vintage amp designs
- The Sovtek 5881 delivers a warm, round tone that "
- any vintage or modern guitar amp design
- Built to rigid military standards, the 5881 will tolerate higher voltages than any other 6L6
- In fact, they'
- re frequently used as replacements for the old 7027 model in vintage Ampegs
- Extremely consistent from piece to piece
The Sovtek 5881WXT is the same as the 5881 but with a full size base for easy installation in vintage amp designs. The Sovtek 5881 delivers a warm, round tone that "sweetens" any vintage or modern guitar amp design. Built to rigid military standards, the 5881 will tolerate higher voltages than any other 6L6. In fact, they're frequently used as replacements for the old 7027 model in vintage Ampegs. Extremely consistent from piece to piece. The Sovtek 5881 has a heater voltage of 6.3 volts at 0.88 amperes.
2. Soviet 6N7C Vacuum Tube VaIve Instead of 6BG6 5881 6P3P 6L6 KT66 KT77 KT88 EL34 807 Made in 60s for HiFi Hi-end Amplifier Audio Senior Player Headphone Pro-amp Fever Acoustic DIY Lab 1pc
- SOVIET, in the 60s, 70s
- From the military, military quality
- The bulk of the inventory comes from the army
- Provide Pair Match and every Tube Tested
- The packing box is very old,In fact,our all tubes are brand new, but it just old and it’s worth collecting
- Can be used as 6BG6 5881 6P3P 6L6 KT66 KT77 KT88 EL34 807 substitute(For detail please see datasheet )
- High quality military supply
- Strict professional testing to ensure the best for you
- Specially safe packaging for tubes to ensure your transportation safety
- Rapid delivery
- Excellent after-sales service and technical support.
SOVIET 6N7C Vacuum Tube VaIve Metal Base Instead of 6BG6 5881 6P3P 6L6 KT66 KT77 KT88 EL34 807 Made in 60s for HiFi Hi-end Amplifier Audio Senior Player Headphone Pro-amp Fever Acoustic DIY Lab 1pc
should modify the pins connection:Pin8 to Pin4, Pin3 to Pin8, Pin3 to Top Cap
* Here is the price for 1 tube
If can help you more about this item please just feel free tell us.
Thank you very much! Have a nice fever!
3. Vintage 1992 Year in-3 Nixie Tube Bulbs 100pcs/lot : Orange Glow Indicators for DIY, Nixie Clock Separator, etc
4. 6 pcs NOS Tubes IN-8-2 (as IN-14) Soviet Neon Digits
- Displayed digits: arabic numerals from 0 to 9, PR
- Power supply voltage > 200 V
- Discharge appearance voltage < 170 V
- Discharge voltage: < 150 V
- Operations current: Running from DC 4 – 7 mA
- Has a true-form #5 digit, not an upside down #2, instead of IN-14 tubes
- 18mm digit height (0.7″). Overall tube height 50mm (2.0″). Diameter 19mm (0.75″).
IN-14 and IN-8-2 tubes are both Soviet Military Nixie tubes that have 18mm high digits and wire pins. The differences are the glass envelope shape and the ‘5’ and ‘4’ digits. IN-14’s use a upside down and backwards ‘2’ for the ‘5’ digit. IN-8-2 tubes have a narrower ‘4’ digit than the IN-14, but use a normal ‘5’ digit. Note: When socket pins are used on IN-14’s the plastic base is not used.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Soviet Vacuum Tubes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!