938 reviews analysed
1. CRAFTSMAN BP410 32cc, 4-Cycle Full-Crank Engine Backpack Gas Powered Leaf Blower
- POWERFUL ENGINE: High performance 32cc 4-cycle gas engine with air volume and speed up to 460 CFM/205 mph blows air quickly and efficiently.
- 4-CYCLE ADVANTAGE: No mixing of gas and oil! Engine oil included with purchase for your convenience.
- COMFORTABLE BACKPACK DESIGN: Fully-tensioned multi-material suspension system distributes weight evenly and comfortably between the shoulders and hips for reduced operator fatigue.
- ELECTRIC AND EASY START CAPABILITY: Easy-start technology provides simpler pull starts while the added electric start capability eliminates pull starts with an electric engine starter. (Starters sold Separately. )
- CONTROLLED OPERATION: Unit is designed with an ergonomic tube-mounted lever and variable speed throttle for greater control during use.
2. Remington RM2BV Ambush 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower with Vacuum Accessory
- 2-IN-1 BLOWER VAC: Great for blowing and vacuuming up debris during yard clean up!
- 2-CYCLE GAS ENGINE: High velocity engine moves air at 205 mph in volumes up to 450 cfm displacing larger debris more effectively and increasing efficiency.
- 10-to-1 DEBRIS REDUCTION RATIO: Vacuum significantly reduces the size of leaves and other debris meaning the bag requires less frequent emptying and waste will be more compact for disposal.
- QUICKSTART TECHNOLOGY: Spring-assisted coil reduces the effort required to pull start the machine.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable throttle with cruise control allows the operator to choose the force of the airstream and let the throttle finger rest.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE: Over mold handle absorbs and reduces vibration.
Blast and bag with one versatile leaf blower/vacuum. The Remington RM2BV Ambush is designed to corral, vacuum, and bag leaves and debris with ease and efficiency. The Ambush’s 205 mph gas powered air speed and 450 cfm air volume corners yard clutter and its 16-to-1 debris reduction. This leaf blower and vacuum is equipped with QuickStart technology, which makes starting the blower easy and effortless. The variable throttle with cruise control provides greater control for the user. The Ambush’s extended nozzle reaches the ground for easy operation without bending. The Remington RM2BV is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
3. Husqvarna 125BVx, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum – 952711902
- HIGH AIR VOLUME AND VELOCITY: Powerful clearing performance featuring 470 CFM Air Volume and 170 MPH Air Velocity
- 16:1 MULCHING: Mulching capable when using vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity
- SMART START: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling. Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle – 11.1 m/s²
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125BVx blower comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. Perfect for homeowner use.
Perfect for professional landscape contractors as well as homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, the gas-powered, lightweight Husqvarna 125BVx handheld blower combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. It comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. It’s also been named “Best Buy” by Consumers Digest. item is non-returnable.
so the machine starts quickly with
minimum effort (see larger image).
optimum comfort (see larger image).
Powerful Motor for Robust Blowing Power
With its 1.1-horsepower, two-cycle engine and maximum power speed of 8,000 RPM, this blower is able to generate wind speeds up to 170 miles per hour–enough to blow away even the most stubborn yard waste. It is also fuel-efficient, with a fuel consumption rate of 575 g/kWh. Its high-volume 16.91-ounce tank can sustain hours of use. It also features a cruise-control function that maintains a constant fan speed, allowing you to complete big jobs without having to constantly regulate your blower’s speed.
Ergonomic Design Reduces User Fatigue
Weighing only 9.6 pounds, the Husqvarna 125BVx is lightweight and easy to handle and maneuver. For further convenience, the fan housing has been engineered so the air stream is directly in line with the handle. This helps minimize rotational force on your wrist, so you won’t have to worry about sore joints during long periods of use.
The blowing tube is fully adjustable, allowing you to optimize its length for different jobs around the yard. Also, the stop switch also automatically returns to the “on” position, which makes starting the blower easy.
Premium Features for Easy Operation
And with Husqvarna’s Smart Start, the engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort–with resistance in the starter cord reduced by up to 40 percent. Other features include an easily adjustable soft-grip handle, intuitively gathered controls, and an air purge function that removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easier starting. It’s backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
capability (see larger image).
The 125BVx is capable of functioning as a lawn vacuum and comes with a vac bag for collecting debris in vacuum mode. When using the vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity.
What’s in the Box
Husqvarna 125BVx gas-powered blower, vac kit, harness, 2 nozzles (round and flat), and manual
Husqvarna: Exceptional Products for Exceptional Yards
Great yards demand equipment that is as dedicated and hardworking as you are. Fortunately, Husqvarna’s range of garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and snow blowers to trimmers and chainsaws that let you master your slice of the great outdoors. With Husqvarna, it’s easy to make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. Founded in Sweden in 1689, Husqvarna is one of the world’s oldest companies.
4. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included
- Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 3 in 1 Machine – Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
Toro’s highest performing blower vac. Everything the ultra has, plus added time-saving and leaf shredding performance. Includes the patented shreds-all shred ring that works with the metal impeller to reduce up to 97% of mulched debris to less than 1/2 inch. An oscillating nozzle kit is also included. This kit automatically sweeps the air back and forth making a wider blowing path on hardscapes without moving the wrist. Includes: main blower tube – for dry leaves; power insert – for wet, heavy leaves; concentrator – use in corners and crevices; cord storage hook – store the cord by wrapping it around storage hook; bottom-zip vacuum bag (may be used for easy storage of all blower/vac components). Debris reduction varies with material type and its condition.
5. Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
The Poulan Pro 48cc backpack blower delivers high power & excellent blowing force to handle cleanup of leaves & yd. Debris.
6. Sun Joe SBJ606E-GA-SJG 14-Amp 250MPH 4-in-1 Electric Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher/Gutter Cleaner, Green
MAKE LIGHT WORK OF LOADS OF LEAVES! Back-breaking lawn and leaf cleanups are a thing of the past. Lightweight, sleek and powerful, the Sun Joe Blower Joe 4-in-1 Blower/ Vacuum/ Mulcher/Gutter Cleaner packs the power of a hurricane in the palm of your hand to make your yard work fun, quick, and easy. Featuring an interchangeable tube design, the Blower Joe SBJ606E converts from a robust 250 mph blower to a mighty mulcher with a superior 16: 1 mulching ratio – to make light work of even your largest leaf piles! With a cleaner, quieter 14-amp instant-start electric motor, you’ll leave all your neighbors wondering where all the leaves went! Includes a ready-to-use 12-gallon bag, and an 18-gallon spare replacement bag. This unit also comes with our best-selling gutter cleaning kit. Simply attach the included sturdy, detachable PVC tubes to the blower to extend your reach up to 15′ and unleash a tornado in your gutter tubs. Regularly cleaning your gutters ensures clear, clog-free performance and eliminates the potential for costly ice dams. Two speed settings tailor the wind to suit the task with the flick of a switch.
7. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower Vacuum, 4.0 AH Battery Included 24322
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient.No-Load Speed (RPM)
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Compatible ONLY with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX Charger model 29482.Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
GreenWorks DigiPro Brushless Series delivers a powerful solution to rival gas powered tools. Easy to use, powerful brushless motor and lower operating cost, this DigiPro Variable Speed G-MAX Blower/Vac offers versatile features and a zero emissions solution for cleaning and clearing debris. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life, less noise and lower vibration for user comfort. With up to 185 mph wind speed, 340 CFM, light weight, ergonomic design and vacuum capability, this tool gets the job done without the hassle and mess of gas powered blowers–simply snap in the battery and start working. Compatible with our GreenWorks G-MAX system, you can work on clearing your yard and collecting up to 4.5 bags of debris on a single charge using the G-MAX 40V 4.0 ah battery sold separately. Only compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Batteries Models 29462, 29472 and Charger Model 29482. On the bottom of the blower there is a gate / cover that protects the user from getting into the spinning impeller of the blower. In order to use the blower as a Vac, this gate is opened and a collection tube is inserted to allow for leaf pick. There is a safety switch on this gate and if the gate becomes unlatched during use as a blower, it will not allow the blower to run. Please ask the customer to check to assure that the gate is securely latched and try the battery again.
From the Manufacturer
The DigiPro Brushless G-MAX Series provides the gas comparable power without the gas. That means no more trips to the gas stations, winterizing of tools or hazardous fumes while you work. Currently featuring the DigiPro 16″ Chainsaw, DigiPro 185MPH Blower/Vac and now the 14″ String Trimmer, you don’t have to sacrifice power to go cordless. The DigiPro Blower/Vac features versatile features and a zero emission solution for cleaning and clearing debris. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life and up to 30% more torque, it also creates less noise and lower vibration for user comfort. The variable speed dial allows you to regulate your wind speed for the best directional control and combined with a turbo button to offer up to 185 mph wind speed. The 340 CFM, light weight, ergonomic design and vacuum capability makes your clean up chore a breeze–simply snap in the battery, press a button and you are ready to go. No more hard to manage pull cords, mixing oil and gas, and heavy tools, start enjoying the your weekend in your yard without the fumes and hassle with the DigiPro Blower/Vac. Available with a G-MAX 40V 4ah Li-Ion Battery or Tool Only, the G-MAX System is compatible with 14 different lawn tools to offer a complete yard care solution for the serious lawn care home owner. When looking for the right gas comparable lawn tools, GreenWorks G-MAX System is the right solution to turn to with the power and performance, longer run time and versatility to get the job done.
8. Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower, Handheld, Lightweight, 23.9cc 2 Cycle Engine, Class Leading 441 CFM, 170 MPH, Commercial Grade, 7 Year Warranty
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Industry leading warranty- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- Large two-finger throttle lever for easier operation; Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.6 fl. oz.
- Features PureFire low emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment
- NOTE: Refer User Guide on Technical Specification before use
Covered by Hitachi’s industry leading 7-Year Consumer Warranty, the Hitachi RB24EAP Hand Held Blower is one of the lightest (only 8.6lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. Available to both homeowners and professionals, the RB24EAP is quick and simple to start, and features a low emission Pure Fire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and lighter weight make it ideal for small cleanup, while it has the performance potential for larger
Built to make quick work of big cleanup tasks, the Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower uses a 23.9 cc commercial-grade engine. It features PureFire low-emission two-stroke engine technology, a large two-finger throttle lever, and an auto-return stop switch. It offers an air volume of 441 cubic feet per minute and delivers air speeds up to 170 miles per hour for effective debris removal.
A 1.13 horsepower engine generates air speeds of 170 miles an hour making debris removal fast and easy. View larger.
Efficient, Low-Emission Engine
Whether your cleanup job is big or small, your blower can only perform as well as the engine behind it. This Hitachi blower’s 23.9 cc, 1.13-horsepower commercial-grade engine features PureFire low-emission two-stroke technology. Fewer fumes mean safer operation and less environmental impact. This design makes the blower CARB Tier III compliant for use in California.
High Air Volume and Velocity for Quick Debris Movement
The blower produces an air velocity of 170 miles per hour when used with the included taper nozzle. It has an air volume of 441 cubic feet per minute, which means it’s suitable for big jobs–such as autumn leaf removal–and quick tasks–such as removing stray grass clippings.
Lightweight Design for User Comfort
Thanks to a lightweight design, this handheld blower is easy to maneuver. It weighs 8.6 pounds for reduced user fatigue, and it features a large two-finger throttle lever for easy operation.
For further convenience, the blower’s auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the “on” position to simplify startups.
This Hitachi handheld blower is backed by a seven-year consumer warranty. When used in non-rental commercial applications, the blower is covered by a two-year warranty. When used in rental applications, it is covered by a one-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
Hitachi handheld blower, taper nozzle, owner’s manual
9. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included
- Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only
- Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Blower is corded. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
Toro is the no.1 Rated brand. The ultra electric blower Vac delivers all the power and versatility you need to tackle yard clean-up chores. It offers a rugged metal impeller and variable speed air control. Its blower inserts for multiple applications allow you to tackle any space. The powerful, up to 250-mph, air stream clears debris, sticks and large, heavy leaves. It converts quickly to an aggressive vacuum without any tools and reduces 88-Percent of mulched debris to less than 1/2-inch. New bottom-zip vacuum bag’s zipper strategically placed for durability and ease of use. Smaller debris means more fit into the bag. Now includes built-in cord lock to more easily secure the extension cord to the product. This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. You can’t buy a more powerful electric blower/vac than a Toro.
10. Craftsman CMXGAAMA25BL 25cc 2-Cycle Handheld Gas-Powered Leaf Blower
- POWERFUL ENGINE: High performance 25cc 2-cycle engine with air volume and air speed up to 430 csm/200 mph.
- EASY-START TECHNOLOGY: Faster starts with 3 simple steps: prime, choke, and pull.
- USER-FRIENDLY ENGAGEMENT: User friendly features such as the lightweight design to reduce user fatigue, variable speed throttle for more control, and the translucent tank to tell you when to refuel.
- EXTENDED NOZZLE: Extended nozzle with integrated scraper provides more precise blowing to help clear stubborn leaves and debris.
- 2-CYCLE ENGINE OIL: Oil included with purchase for your convenience.
The Craftsman CMXGAAMA25BL handheld gas leaf blower offers the convenience and power you desire. The 25cc, 2-cycle gas engine is lightweight and powerful with high performance air volume and air speed up to 430 CFM/200 MPH. The CMXGAAMA25BL is equipped with Easy Start technology for simpler pull starts, as well as easy 3-Step Starting; prime, choke, pull. User friendly features enhance the design of the Craftsman blower, such as the translucent fuel tank and the variable speed throttle with cruise control. The extended nozzle with integrated scraper helps clear stubborn leaves & debris allowing you to tackle any job. Backed by a 2-year limited .
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Troy Built Leaf Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!