939 reviews analysed
1. Watts 3/4LFN36-M2 0556031, 3/4"
2. WATTS BRASS & TUBULAR LFN36-M1 1/2 Water Relief Valve, 1/2-Inch
3. Apollo 3820401 Brass Atmospheric Type Vacuum Breaker, 3/4" NPT Female
The 3/4″ Atmospheric Type Vacuum Breakers shall be Apollo 38-200 Series. The device is designed to prevent contamination of potable water due to back-siphonage. The 38- 200 Series is not designed for backpressure conditions or continuous pressure applications longer than 12 hours in a 24- hour period and should only be installed in areas where spillage of water could not cause damage. Silicone seat disc. Polypropylene float. Noryl cap and guide. Chrome-plated steel canopy. Zinc-plated steel screw.
4. Apollo Valve 13-213 Series Bronze Safety Relief Valve, ASME Steam, 15 psi Set Pressure, 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" NPT Male x Female
- Relief pressure preset of 15 psi for releasing excess pressure
- 1-1/4″ male NPT threaded inlet for connecting to a female NPT threaded connection
- Cast bronze body and steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flat seat, PTFE-faced disc for positive seal
- ASME safety rated for Section IV heating boilers
This Apollo Valve 13-213 series steam relief valve is a safety valve for protecting small to medium low-pressure steam heating boilers. It has a cast bronze body, a 15 pounds per square inch (psi) relief pressure, a 1-1/4″ male National Pipe Thread (NPT) inlet connection and 1-1/2″ female NPT outlet, and a PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) seat. The valve’s body and nozzle are bronze and the spring is steel for resistance to corrosion. The flat seat is a PTFE-faced disc for positive seal, resistance to moisture and high temperatures, and positive drainage of condensate from the seat area. The valve can be used in operating temperatures up to 250 degrees F. This relief valve is American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) safety rated for Section IV heating boilers and is suitable for low-pressure steam heating and supply boilers.
Relief valves remove excess pressure or vacuum from a system. The valve openings allow fluids or gases to escape to decrease pressure, and then close once the valve reaches the reseating pressure limit. They also relieve excess vacuum by opening to release a gas into the system and then closing after it reaches its low-pressure limit. Some relief valves have an adjustment mechanism to set the pressure where the valve opens, making it suitable for various applications. Relief valves are rated according to the volume of liquid or gas that can flow through them and the material that the valve is constructed from must be suitable for the fluid or gas, which may be corrosive or at an extreme temperature, in which it operates. Relief valves are used in a variety of applications, such as air compressors, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, natural gas processing, and power generation.
Apollo Valves manufactures ball, mixing, and relief valves, actuators, water gauges, marine fittings, heating and plumbing products, and backflow prevention. The company, founded in 1928 and headquartered in Matthews, NC, meets international standard International Organization for Standardization (ISO)/IEC standard 17025:2005.
5. American Valve MVB 3/4" Hose Connection Vacuum Breaker
The American Valve MVB is a brass vacuum breaker that protects against the flow of polluted water back into the potable water supply. It contains a manual freeze relief feature to protect the valve during freezing conditions. This valve is not intended to convey water for human consumption.
6. Vacuum Relief Valve, 1/2 In, Up to 200 psi
7. Watts N36-3/4 Water Service Vacuum Relief Valve, 3/4" Size, Brass
8. Vacuum Relief Valve, 0 to 200 psi, SS
9. Watts N36-1/2 Water Service Vacuum Relief Valve, 1/2" Size, Brass
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Watts Vacuum Relief Valves for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!