Finding your suitable readers for zwave home energy monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for zwave home energy monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
995 reviews analysed
1. Aeotec Aeon Labs Zw095 Zw095
What We Like
- Keep track of real-time electricity usage with 99% accuracy that reflects how much energy is costing you with this wireless Z-Wave Plus monitor (max 492 feet wireless range).
- Each box comes with 1 monitor and 2 clamps to detect two separate loads, each clamp meters up to 200 amps under 120 voltages.
- The monitor connects to mains power of the 2 phases system in the electricity box, as such a professional electrician may required for installation.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: SmartThings, Indigo 7, Home Seer, Vera, Open Z-Wave, Open HUB, Zipabox, Qolsys IQ Panel, Home Assistant and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Certification number: ZC10-15040002.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Zwave Home Energy Monitor, Aeotec Aeon Labs Zw095 Zw095 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Aeotec Aeon Labs Zw095 Zw095 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Aeotec Aeon Labs Zw095 Zw095 would be the Best Zwave Home Energy Monitor for Money.
2. Samsung Smartplug Gp Wou019bbawu Outlet Smartthings
What We Like
- SMART WIFI PLUG : Easily control your plug remotely from your phone, tablet or TV using the SmartThings app
- VOICE CONTROL : Compatible with Bixby, Google Assistant, and Alexa for easy on & off control
- TOTAL ROOM CONTROL : SmartThings WiFi Smart Plugs work together so you can monitor energy usage, set routines to control energy usage when you’re away
- PROGRAMMABLE TIMER : Control energy usage with time limits and schedule power on & off settings with the SmartThings app
- NO HUB REQUIRED : Simply connect to your home’s WiFi for easy operation, Requires a 2. 4 Ghz WiFi network connection
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN : Use one socket or stack multiple SmartThings WiFi Smart Plugs in a single outlet
- One (1) Year Limited
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Samsung Smartplug Gp Wou019bbawu Outlet Smartthings is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Samsung Smartplug Gp Wou019bbawu Outlet Smartthings comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Zwave Home Energy Monitor and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Zwave Home Energy Monitor then don’t look beyond Samsung Smartplug Gp Wou019bbawu Outlet Smartthings. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Zwave Home Energy Monitor in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Aeotec Wireless Control Security Automation
What We Like
- Automate/schedule your home appliance with on/off control. Smart Switch 6 controls up to 15 amps and monitors real-time power consumption with a variable color LED ring and reports the data to the gateway system.
- Built-in features include surge protection for a safer home and signal repeater to improve the communication between the other Z-Wave devices.
- Sleek & minimal. It’s Aeotec’s newer design with all the powerful features packed in the tiny size of 2.20 x 2.20 x 1.96 (1.38) inches.
- Tested to work with Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Webee, Wink-hub, Zipabox, Universal Devices ISY994Zw, openHAB, Open Z-Wave, Oomi, Jeedom, Indigo 7, InControl, HomeSeer, Home Assistant, eedomus, Abode and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time, better wireless range, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC10-15050012.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Aeotec Wireless Control Security Automation has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Aeotec Wireless Control Security Automation is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Aeotec Wireless Control Security Automation easily gets the award of Best Zwave Home Energy Monitor Under 100$.
4. Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Rth6580wf Requires
What We Like
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app, Wink App Ready – No Wink Hub Required. Works with virtually any system type. Note-c wire is required and is the primary power source for your thermostat. Without a c wire, your thermostat will not power up
- In the box you will find: Thermostat, Wall plate (attached to thermostat), Screws and anchors, Quick Start Guide, Thermostat ID Card, Wire labels, User Guide, Quick Reference Card
- Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT, Yonomi, Wink, and Stringify (devices sold separately)
Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Rth6580wf Requires is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Rth6580wf Requires if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Zwave Home Energy Monitor is that even though Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Rth6580wf Requires is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Ge Appliance Required Works Smartthings 14285
What We Like
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect, Fibaro and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Remotely controls the ON/OFF functions of water heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps, heaters and other large load devices – up to 11,000 watts (277v). Energy monitoring capability allows remote monitoring of watt- and kilowatt hours.
- Lockable, tamper-resistant metal case keeps out dirt/debris and keeps settings and wiring secure. Weather-resistant, rugged designed housing suitable for use outdoors in damp or wet conditions.
- Z-Wave S2 Security and Smartstart supported with compatible gateways. S2 Security virtually eliminates the risk of devices being hacked while being included in your network (does not impact interoperability with older Z-Wave products). Using Smartstart with compatible gateways makes the installation process simple and trouble-free eliminating the confusion and unpredictability of device installation.
If you are buying a Zwave Home Energy Monitor for the first time, then you should have Ge Appliance Required Works Smartthings 14285. It has fewer features when you make Zwave Home Energy Monitor comparisons of Ge Appliance Required Works Smartthings 14285 with any other Zwave Home Energy Monitor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Zwave Home Energy Monitor, grab any Zwave Home Energy Monitor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Ge Appliance Required Works Smartthings 14285
6. Sense Energy Monitor Electricity Usage
What We Like
- REMOTE ENERGY MONITORING: Real time monitoring of your energy use and home activity through our iOS, Android, and web apps.
- SEE WHAT’S ON AND WHEN: See when your kids got home, whether your sump pump is on, and more. Integrates with Alexa, Philips Hue, Wemo Insight and Kasa HS110 smart plugs.
- REDUCE YOUR UTILITY BILL: Measure power consumption in dollars and cents to see exactly how much particular devices are costing you.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installs in your home’s electrical panel with the help of a licensed electrician. Connects to your home’s Wi-Fi for secure access from anywhere in the world. Most installations take less than 30 minutes.
- ETL LISTED: Rigorously tested for safety and certified compliant with UL and IEC standards. Designed specifically for traditional split-phase, 240 volt homes in the US.
Sense Energy Monitor Electricity Usage is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Direct Wire 40 Amp Smart Switch, Indoor/Outdoor, 120-277V Lighting Appliance Control, Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works With Smartthings, Wink, Alexa, 14285, White which have been in market longer than anyone. Sense Energy Monitor Electricity Usage brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Sense Energy Monitor Electricity Usage is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Zwave Home Energy Monitor in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Zwave Home Energy Monitor and it could be any of the high value Zwave Home Energy Monitor, chances are that would be much costlier than Sense Energy Monitor Electricity Usage. Sense Energy Monitor Electricity Usage will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY Version, Works with Alexa, Energy Star Certified
What We Like
- Named the ‘Best Value’ smart thermostat of 2018 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY *: The ENERGY STAR certified Sensi thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access and energy usage reports.
- GET REBATES: Find utility rebates in your area through the rebate finder at sensi.emerson.com/rebates
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS**: With step-by-step instructions and video tutorials right in the mobile app, most people install Sensi in 30 minutes or less.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY***: Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes – a c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump systems without aux. To check system and router compatibility, refer to our online compatibility resources at sensi.emerson.com/compatibility
- SMART HOME COMPATIBLE: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit (c-wire required) and Wink smart home platforms.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the free Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- SMART ALERTS: Sensi features smart alerts to help detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY Version, Works with Alexa, Energy Star Certified is another one which falls under Zwave Home Energy Monitor for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY Version, Works with Alexa, Energy Star Certified ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Zwave Home Energy Monitor and that is what has revived them. Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY Version, Works with Alexa, Energy Star Certified has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY Version, Works with Alexa, Energy Star Certified is amazing features.
8. ENERWAVE Z-Wave Plus Dimmer, Smart Dimmer Switch for Z-Wave Home Automation, Z-Wave Dimmer Switch with Smart Meter Energy Monitor, Neutral Wire Required, ZW500DM-PLUS, 2-Pack
What We Like
- 2-pack Z-Wave dimmer switch enables wireless dimming and control of lights from anywhere using an internet connected smartphone, tablet, or computer. Works as part of a home automation system for smart lighting control, energy monitoring, and association scene control
- Customize scenes, program ON/OFF times like a timer. Programmable LED night light. Switch turns lights on at the last used dim level, works with Alexa voice control with compatible hub. Acts as signal repeater to boost Z-Wave network
- Features Smart Meter, an energy monitor that tracks and reports real time energy use of connected lights. Control lights based on energy use
- COMPATIBLE HUBS: Homeseer, Vera, SmartThings, Zipato, Fibaro, Universal Devices ISY-944i, Alarm.com Panel. Works best with GE, Cree, Sylvania, and other big name brand dimmable LED bulbs
- **Neutral wire required. Works with dimmable LED up to 150W, incandescent and halogen lights up to 500W. Single pole or 3-way with the ZW3K Auxiliary/Add on Switch (sold separately). Interchangeable face covers. UL-Listed
ENERWAVE Z-Wave Plus Dimmer, Smart Dimmer Switch for Z-Wave Home Automation, Z-Wave Dimmer Switch with Smart Meter Energy Monitor, Neutral Wire Required, ZW500DM-PLUS, 2-Pack is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, ENERWAVE Z-Wave Plus Dimmer, Smart Dimmer Switch for Z-Wave Home Automation, Z-Wave Dimmer Switch with Smart Meter Energy Monitor, Neutral Wire Required, ZW500DM-PLUS, 2-Pack wins the users. Most of them who buy ENERWAVE Z-Wave Plus Dimmer, Smart Dimmer Switch for Z-Wave Home Automation, Z-Wave Dimmer Switch with Smart Meter Energy Monitor, Neutral Wire Required, ZW500DM-PLUS, 2-Pack once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Zwave Home Energy Monitor in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Zwave Home Energy Monitor to any other Zwave Home Energy Monitor is least.
9. Eléctrico Funciona Burlington Electric Mountain
What We Like
- Currently, the Vue: Utility Connect can only connect to AMI Smart Meters through Ameren in IL, PG&E and SCE (Rebate available) in CA, PPL and First Energy in PA, Burlington Electric and GMP in VT.
- Zigbee device reads the energy usage data wirelessly from your AMI smart meter.
- Easy installation and setup. Plugin to an electric outlet near your meter and go. No electrician needed!
- Easy to read and actionable data on the Emporia app for Android or iPhone
- Handles home and commercial electricity usage with 2-phase or light commercial 3-phase service
Eléctrico Funciona Burlington Electric Mountain is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Eléctrico Funciona Burlington Electric Mountain which falls into premium category but Eléctrico Funciona Burlington Electric Mountainis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Eléctrico Funciona Burlington Electric Mountain offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Zwave Home Energy Monitor available in the market today. Eléctrico Funciona Burlington Electric Mountain was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Zwave Home Energy Monitor to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Zwave Home Energy Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!